Sex and the City hotspots bus tour
- Follow Carrie and the girls' footsteps around New York City
- Reminisce about some of the best scenes at the actual places where they were shot
- Visit more than 40 shooting locations from the show
On this glamorous Sex and the City hotspots bus tour, you'll get to see Manhattan's most iconic venues and sites from the show. Hear all about the series and the inside scoop about the filming locations while sipping a cosmo at Scout or sampling a cupcake at Magnolia Bakery. From Midtown to the Meatpacking District, you'll recognize the trendy neighborhoods and famous streets Carrie and the girls strutted on.
This tour includes:
- Restaurant of Carrie and Big’s wedding rehearsal dinner
- The Pleasure Chest, where Charlotte buys her “Rabbit”
- Scout, the bar owned by Steve and Aidan
- The street where Miranda had her embarrassing underwear moment
- The café where Samantha invites the girls to Abu Dhabi
- Cupcake shop where Carrie confides in Miranda about Aidan
- Carrie's brownstone stoop!
- Cupcake sample
- Headphones for smartphone
764 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019
- In front of Pulitzer Fountain located on Fifth Avenue between 58th and 59th Streets
- Drop-off: SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker NYC pop-up located at 6 West 52nd Street between Fifth & Sixth Avenues
- Only guests ages 18 and over are allowed on this tour
- This tour is also available in German using the PocketGuide smartphone app. Directions can be found here
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Midtown Manhattan is one of the most iconic neighbourhoods in New York as it's the home of Times Squ...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...