TCM classic movie bus tour
- Visit 40+ filming locations from your favorite classic movies in the Big Apple
- Explore NYC landmarks such as Grand Central Terminal and Central Park
- Get the behind-the-scenes scoop about classic film sets
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies bus tour! Ride around the city and spot over 40 famous filming locations from your favorite classics, including:
- The Empire State Building, featured in King Kong
- The market shown in Manhattan and You’ve Got Mail
- Where Marilyn Monroe’s skirt flew up in The Seven Year Itch
- Grand Central Terminal, seen in Superman and North by Northwest
- Central Park filming locations from Thomas Edison Shorts to Ghostbusters
- Guided bus tour of NYC
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child under 5 years old: free
- Child 6-9 years old: reduced
1650 Broadway, New York, NY 10019
- In front of Ellen’s Stardust Diner (between 7th Avenue and Broadway)
- Children under 5 are free sitting on an adult's lap
- Saturdays at 10.30am (January – mid-March)
- Thursdays and Saturdays at 10.3am(mid-March – December)
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Discover the electrifying NYC nightlife with a dedicated host who knows the in's and out's of the Bi...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...
The best way to enjoy a picnic in Central park, that has been set up especially for you and will be ...
Diana is the electrifying new musical about a woman who chose to be fearless, and as a result became...