Take a bite out of the Big Apple! The Sightseeing Day Pass has over 100 experiences, destinations, museums and tours to choose from, including some of the city’s most popular attractions such as Top of the Rock Observatory, Statue of Liberty, MoMA, New York Aquarium and more. Enjoy full admission to the attractions that interest you most, saving up to 65% with the option to select 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 days.
With no fixed start date, this easy-to-use day pass is a perfect choice for first-time visitors excited to see all of New York City and planning to use the pass at more than 10 attractions across the five boroughs. Choose between one of five immersive bus tours or take it all in from the harbor on a ferry tour. Get to know the city on one of the many themed walking or biking tours. Sightseeing Day Pass holders also have access to the Hop-On, Hop-Off Uptown and Downtown Bus Loops, valid through the duration of the pass.
New York Top Destinations included in the Sightseeing Pass:
- One World Observatory (Sightseeing Pass Exclusive)
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art 3-Day Pass
- Central Park Zoo
- National 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tours by Gray Line CitySightseeing (valid through the duration of the pass)
- Whitney Museum of American Art
For a more detailed list of participating attractions, click here