Tickets to Chicago on Broadway
- See one of Broadway’s best musicals
- Fall in love with the superb dancing, amazing costumes, and all that jazz
THE #1 LONGEST-RUNNING AMERICAN MUSICAL IN BROADWAY HISTORY - Now in Its 18th Year on Broadway
WINNER OF SIX 1997 TONY AWARDS INCLUDING BEST MUSICAL REVIVAL
A true New York City institution, Chicago has everything that makes Broadway great: a universal tale of fame, fortune and all that jazz; one show-stopping song after another; and the most astonishing dancing you've ever seen.
No wonder Chicago has been honored with 6 Tony Awards®, 2 Olivier Awards®, a Grammy®, and thousands of standing ovations.
It's also no surprise that Chicago has wowed audiences all around the world, from Mexico City to Moscow, from São Paulo to South Africa.
Whether you're looking for your first Broadway musical, whether you've seen the Academy Award®-winning film and want to experience the show live on stage or whether you've seen it before and want to recapture the magic, Chicago always delivers.
Note on seating: Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot in the chosen category when you book.
*Enhance your Broadway experience with real-time subtitles. Available in following languages - Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Russian - via the new GalaPro app (free download) for Google Play and Apple.
- Tickets to Chicago at the Ambassador Theatre
219 West 49th Street
New York, NY 10019
- When purchasing tickets, the name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- There is one intermission in this show
- Photos by Jeremy Daniel
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theater. May be inappropriate for 12 years of age and under
- Download the free GalaPro app with real-time subtitles, available in following languages - Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Russian for Google Play and Apple
- Guests can cancel the booking if the performance is over 8 days away
Tuesdays - Sundays
Exact days and times change frequently. Please see the calendar above for available dates and times.
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...