Tickets to Jersey Boys - Off Broadway
- Learn about the inside story of the legendary Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
- Sing along to their classics, like "December, 1963" and "Sherry"
Jersey Boys is the tell-all, Tony Award®-winning musical sensation that chronicles the formation, success and eventual break-up of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. The legendary 1970s rock and pop band began as just four guys from New Jersey, and quickly became one of the best-selling musical groups of all time! Their unique sound was one that the world had never heard before, and the radio couldn't get enough of it.
Learn about the inside story of the band, drama included, while dancing and singing along to their top hits including, "December, 1963 (Oh What A Night)", "Sherry" and "Big Girls Don't Cry". With a terrific cast and spectacular script, you'll have a phenomenal time. Oh, what a night you'll have!
- Tickets to Jersey Boys
New World Stages / Stage 1 at 340 West 50th Street, New York, NY 10019 (Hell's Kitchen neighborhood)
- After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- Minimum age is four years old, and child must have a ticket
- The show lasts two hours and 30 minutes, with one 15-minute intermission
- Photos by Joan Marcus
- Guests can cancel the booking if the performance is over 8 days away
- See calendar for exact dates and times
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Discover the electrifying NYC nightlife with a dedicated host who knows the in's and out's of the Bi...
Join us as we explore one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods on a Williamsburg Food Tour – known ...