Oklahoma!, the 1943 musical written by world-renowned composers Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, is returning to Broadway. A chilling and daring rendition fit for the 21st-century, Oklahoma! retains the general plot and classic score of the original production.
Tickets to Oklahoma! on Broadway
Availability: Please refer to calendar for current performances
Duration: up to 2 hours 45 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Experience a modern take on the classic, American musical in an intimate theatre
- Watch the first ever musical written by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II
What to expect
- Tickets to Oklahoma!
Circle in the Square Theatre - 1633 Broadway / 235 West 50th Street, New York, NY 10019
What to remember
- The show runs two hours and 45 minutes, including intermission
- For best availability, consider buying tickets in the front mezzanine. Many Broadway theatres are smaller than expected, so seats in the mezzanine are recommended
- Seating options are available for guests who use wheelchairs or have other mobility needs. These include wheelchair seating, companion seating and aisle seats with folding armrest. For information regarding a specific show or the theatre’s accessibility options, please call +1 (866) 302-0995 or email email@example.com
- Due to the mature content in this performance, it is recommended that only children ages 12 and up attend. This performance contains fog, loud gunshot effects, moments of darkness and violence. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Guests can cancel the booking if the performance is over 8 days away
- On sale now through September 1, 2019
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.