Tour of Contrast through the Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens
- Explore the most diverse boroughs of New York City with a guide
- Visit Fordham University and Little Italy in the Bronx
- Discover Queens, the most diverse borough of the Big Apple
- Pass through Williamsburg and Bushwick in Brooklyn
A trip to New York should include more than Manhattan! Explore the outer boroughs of the Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn on this guided, five-hour tour. In the Bronx--birthplace of hip-hop and home to the largest park in NYC--you'll find iconic Yankee Stadium, prestigious Fordham University, bustling Grand Concourse Boulevard and an authentic Little Italy enclave. Afterwards you'll head to the most diverse borough, Queens, where you'll visit the vast Flushing Meadows-Corona Park.
The park was originally built for the 1939/1940 New York World Fair, and now unites landmarks including CitiField, Queens Museum of Art, Queens Zoo and Arthur Ashe Stadium. The third and final leg of the tour will be Brooklyn, the most populated of the five boroughs. Pass through Williamsburg and Bushwick, two of Brooklyn's most interesting neighborhoods, before returning to Times Square.
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
33 West 46th Street, between 5th & 6th Avenue
- Meet in front of VOLATOUR office
- This tour is in Italian and Spanish
- This tour is both a bus and walking tour
- Please note that, in case the minimum amount of people to operate the tour is not reached, tour provider reserves the right to book passengers with other suppliers or on a different day
- Stops and itinerary may change according to traffic and weather conditions
- June - October: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- November - May, 2020: Tuesday and Friday
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...