Canadian-American tour in Niagara Falls with boat ride
- Tour both the American and Canadian sides of the incredible Niagara Falls
- Board the Maid of the Mist and enjoy spectacular views from the historic boat
- Capture memorable moments and snap once-in-a-lifetime photos of the Falls
Experience the best of both worlds of the astounding Niagara Falls with a thrilling tour that takes you to both the American and Canadian sides! You’ll sail into the middle of Niagara Falls aboard the historic Maid of the Mist boat and journey through Cave of the Winds.
Visit the oldest state park in the United States before heading into Canada where you’ll climb the 520-foot high Skylon Tower and be rightly rewarded with stunning views of the Falls below. Travel along Niagara’s River Gorge to enjoy breathtaking views from the Canadian side and learn the history of Niagara Falls.
- Guided tour of Niagara Falls USA & Canada
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from only Niagara Falls area
- Maid of the Mist boat ride
- Cave of the Winds
- Skylon Tower
- Admission fees, road tolls and bridge tolls
- All viewing areas of Niagara Falls
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children below the age of 4 years old: Free
- Children ages 5-12: reduced
- It is the responsibility of each passenger to have in their possession valid passports or other acceptable travel documents when crossing into Canada. For specific information regarding travel documents, including special groups (parents, children, and Native Americans), please contact U.S. Customs and Border Protection at www.cbp.gov
- Tour times are different than pick-up times. Guests must confirm their tour and pick-up time/location 48 hours in advance by calling +1 (877) 783-8900
- It is recommended guests wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes for this tour
- Collapsible wheelchairs permitted with a 48-hour notice
- The last Maid of the Mist boat ride will be on 3 November. Starting 4 November, the Hornblower will replace Maid of the Mist. The last week of November or first week of December, the Journey of the Falls will replace the Hornblower
- The Power Plant Visitor Center will replace Cave of the Winds when it closes (usually at end of November)
- Tour times and tours are subject to change
- Tours run until 31 December
During your 4-hour rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historical overv...
During your 4-hour evening rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historic...
Your four-hour Maid in America tour will give you an informative and historical overview of the powe...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
This Niagara Falls day tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from your hotel. Travel through the ...
This Niagara Falls evening tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in the Niagara ...