Niagara Falls Maid in America tour
- Enjoy a thrilling ride on the Maid of the Mist cruise
- Take in jaw-droppingviews from the Prospect Point Observation Tower
- Explore the Cave of the Winds at the bottom of the Falls
Your four-hour Maid in America tour will give you an informative and historical overview of the powerful Niagara Falls from the American side of this natural border. During your tour, you will view:
- American Falls
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Canadian Horseshoe Falls
- Goat Island
- Luna Island
- Three Sister Islands
- Whirlpool State park, and more!
The tour also includes admission to the Cave of the Winds and Prospect Point Observation Tower, so make sure you bring your camera! In addition to all the sightseeing, you'll be able to experience the powerful Falls for yourself with admission to the Maid of the Mist gorge cruise. Throughout the tour, your guide will not only share with you amazing history, but also fun facts and Native American legends.
- Guided tour of Niagara Falls
- Admission fees for all attractions
- Pick-up and drop-off for hotels in Niagara Falls (both Ontario and New York) area
- Road tolls, bridge tolls and tax
- Quick stop for some souvenir shopping and/or snacks and beverages
- Children 5-11 years old: reduced
- Children 4 years and under: free (sitting on adult's lap)
- You must call (1 877 285-2113) or e-mail (email@example.com) to re-confirm your reservation 24-48 hours prior to scheduled tour time. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm EST. Failure to do so may result in voiding of ticket, and service cannot be guaranteed if customer does not confirm
- Pick-up locations in both the U.S. and Canada, and pick-up times are usually 30-60 minutes prior to start of tour, depending on location and bus schedule. There is a pick-up option in Buffalo for a $40 flat fee per party. (Fee will be assessed when guest call for reservation confirmation)
- You must present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher to your guide at time of boarding
- It is responsibility of guests to have appropriate documentation when crossing the border to/from Canada. American citizens are required to show a passport. Non-domestic travelers may require further documentation, so please check with your local state department before arrival. Refunds will not be issued to guests who are unable to participate in tour due to improper documentation
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- If tour cancelled with more than 24 hours' notice, guest will receive a full refund. If cancelled with more than two hours' notice, guest will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be issued if tour is cancelled with less than two hours' notice
- For Niagara Falls departures, tours start at 9.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm and 5.00pm (5.00pm only available between 16 June 2019 - 3 September 2019)
- For Buffalo departures: tour starts at 11.00am ONLY
- For Canadian departures: tour starts at 9.00am ONLY
During your 4-hour evening rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historic...
This Niagara Falls day tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. Travel ...
This Niagara Falls day tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from your hotel. Travel through the ...
This Niagara Falls evening tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. The...
This unique brunch cruise along the bay is a San Francisco must-do! The sparkling waves and soft bre...
Take a scenic hummer adventure that has stops along some of the most popular lookout areas in the Gr...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
Depart from the Grand Canyon South Rim over the beautiful Kaibab National Forest, home to the world’...
Travel around the Big Apple on double-deckers, receive admission to the coolest NYC attractions and ...
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is a multi-day vacation destination built for kids 2-12. Located just 45 mi...