Niagara Falls rainbow illumination tour
- Witness the majestic nighttime illumination of the mighty Niagara Falls
- Tour the Niagara region with a licensed local guide
- Enjoy admission into Journey behind the Falls for an unforgettable experience
During your 4-hour evening rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historical overview of this spectacular natural phenomenon with views and attractions of the Canadian side of the border. Take in the gorgeous nightly illumination of the Falls, and admire beautiful panoramas of:
- Canadian Horseshoe Falls
- Table Rock House
- Queen Victoria Park
- Sir Harry Oaks Gardens
- Upper Canadian Rapids
- Lower Niagara River and Gorge
- the Mighty Whirlpool
The tour also includes admission to the Skylon Tower observation deck, so make sure you bring your camera! In addition to all the sightseeing, you'll be able to experience the powerful Falls for yourself with admission to the Journey behind the Falls. Throughout the tour, your guide will not only share with you amazing history, but also fun facts and Native American legends.
- Guided tour of Niagara Falls
- Admission fees for all attractions
- Pick-up and drop-off for hotels in Niagara Falls (both Ontario and New York) area
- Road tolls, bridge tolls and tax
- Quick stop for some souvenir shopping and/or snacks and beverages
- Children 5-11 years old: reduced
- Children 4 years and under: free (sitting on adult's lap)
- You must call (1 877 285-2113) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to re-confirm your reservation 24-48 hours prior to scheduled tour time. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm EST. Failure to do so may result in voiding of ticket, and service cannot be guaranteed if customer does not confirm
- Pick-up locations in both the U.S. and Canada, and pick-up times are usually 30-60 minutes prior to start of tour, depending on location and bus schedule. There is a pick-up option in Buffalo for a $40 flat fee per party. (Fee will be assessed when guest call for reservation confirmation)
- You must present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher to your guide at time of boarding
- The tour usually departs around 5.00pm, but is subject to change due to variation in sunset time throughout the season. The tour may be slightly pushed back so guests are able to see the illumination before the end of the tour
- It is responsibility of guests to have appropriate documentation when crossing the border to/from Canada. American citizens are required to show a passport. Non-domestic travelers may require further documentation, so please check with your local state department before arrival. Refunds will not be issued to guests who are unable to participate in tour due to improper documentation
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- If tour cancelled with more than 24 hours' notice, guest will receive a full refund. If cancelled with more than two hours' notice, guest will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be issued if tour is cancelled with less than two hours' notice
- 5.00pm tour start time
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
Begin your tour with a drive to Goat Island, a small island located in the Niagara River between the...
Consisting of an observation platform and series of 130-year old tunnels, Journey Behind the Falls i...
Want an up close and personal looking at gators in the Everglades? Feast your eyes on gators on the ...
Enjoy the fun and magic of Walt Disney World Resort combined with the chance to build your own excit...
This interpretive adventure begins as you travel in a cutting edge Jeep Wrangler through spectacular...
On the trip towards the Grand Canyon west rim from Las Vegas, sit back and relax in true luxury onbo...
Fun Spot America is the perfect destination for family fun and electrifying excitement in Central Fl...
Begin your day with an exquisite, filling breakfast in a 20th-century Pullman railcar before your Wi...
Experience mindreading, magic, and comedy, all in one show! The Phenomenon TV star Gerry McCambridge...