Niagara Falls rainbow tour
- Board the famous Hornblower Cruise for an unforgettable, up-close experience with the Niagara Falls
- Ascend the 775-foot Skylon Tower for a panoramic bird’s-eye view of the Falls
- Learn of the history and interesting fun facts of the area and its people
During your 4-hour rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historical overview of this spectacular natural phenomenon with views and attractions of the Canadian side of the border. Take in beautiful panoramas of:
- Canadian Horseshoe Falls
- Table Rock House
- Queen Victoria Park
- Sir Harry Oaks Gardens
- Upper Canadian Rapids
- Lower Niagara River and Gorge
- the Mighty Whirlpool
The tour also includes admission to the Skylon Tower observation deck, so make sure you bring your camera! In addition to all the sightseeing, you'll be able to experience the powerful Falls for yourself aboard the newly upgraded Hornblower Boat Cruise. Throughout the tour, your guide will not only share with you amazing history, but also fun facts and Native American legends.
- Guided tour of Niagara Falls
- Admission fees for all attractions
- Pick-up and drop-off for hotels in Niagara Falls area
- Road tolls, bridge tolls and tax
- Raincoats will be provided during Hornblower Boat Cruise experience
- Quick stop for some souvenir shopping and/or snacks and beverages
- Children 5-11 years old: reduced
- Children 4 years and under: free (sitting on adult's lap)
- You must call (1 877 285-2113) or e-mail (email@example.com) to re-confirm your reservation 24-48 hours prior to scheduled tour time. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm EST. Failure to do so may result in voiding of ticket, and service cannot be guaranteed if customer does not confirm
- Pick-up locations are in the U.S. only, and pick-up times are usually 30-60 minutes prior to start of tour, depending on location and bus schedule. There is a pick-up option in Buffalo for a $40 flat fee per party. (Fee will be assessed when guest call for reservation confirmation)
- You must present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher to your guide at time of boarding
- It is responsibility of guests to have appropriate documentation when crossing the border to/from Canada. American citizens are required to show a passport. Non-domestic travelers may require further documentation, so please check with your local state department before arrival. Refunds will not be issued to guests who are unable to participate in tour due to improper documentation
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- If tour cancelled with more than 24 hours' notice, guest will receive a full refund. If cancelled with more than two hours' notice, guest will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be issued if tour is cancelled with less than two hours' notice
- 10.00am tour start time
During your 4-hour evening rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historic...
This Niagara Falls day tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. Travel ...
This Niagara Falls day tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from your hotel. Travel through the ...
This Niagara Falls evening tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. The...
Embark on a two-day trip to Miami's world-renowned South Beach, and explore all the wonderful things...
The tour begins in Times Square, the heart of New York City. Visit storied St. Patrick’s Cathedral, ...
Shop until you drop at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, about an hour and a half away from New York ...
Satisfy both your appetite and intellect with a four-hour New Orleans food and cocktail history tour...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
These thoughtfully-designed routes feature the very best of Miami sightseeing with attractions, art,...