On March 22, 1933, a few weeks after Adolf Hitler had been appointed Reich Chancellor, a concentration camp for political prisoners was set up in Dachau. This camp served as a model for all later concentration camps and as a "school of violence" for the SS men under whose command it stood. In the twelve years of its existence over 200. 000 persons from all over Europe were imprisoned here and in the numerous subsidiary camps. 41. 500 were murdered. On April 29 1945, American troops liberated the survivors.
Dachau concentration camp tour from Nuremberg
Language: English , Italian , Spanish , German , Portuguese
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Do this because
- Be a witness of the horrors of the war
- Visit what was a model concentration camp for the later camps
- Understand the tragedy of the prosecutions
What to expect
What's not included
- Entrance ticket to museum
What to remember
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Entrance ticket to museum not included
- The tour is available only for groups up to 7 people
- The price is fix unregarding the number of participants
- Daily from 6:30am to 10:00am every 30 minutes
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.