SEA LIFE Oberhausen tickets
- Immerse yourself in Germany's largest SEA LIFE aquarium
- Over 5,000 marine creatures await you in this incredible underwater world
- Experience the daily shows and feedings at the aquarium
Immerse yourself in the fascinating underwater world of SEA LIFE in Oberhausen. With over 2 million liters of water and more than 5,000 sea creatures, the largest SEA LIFE aquarium and the biggest shark nursery in Germany await you. Discover the youngest offspring of blacktip reef sharks, cat sharks, rays and other sea creatures in the 148sqm flat-water basin. They swim alongside and above the visitors in the underwater dome.
- Admission to SEA LIFE in Oberhausen
- Children 3-14 years old: reduced
- Infant 0-2 years old: free
Zum Aquarium 1, 46047 Oberhausen, Germany
From Oberhausen train station, take the bus to the "Neue Mitte" stop, from there you can reach the aquarium after an approx. 500m walk along the promenade
- Please note that children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- 2 January to 30 December: every day from 10.00am to 6.30 pm
- 27 February, 12 June, 18 September and 4 December 2019: 10.00am - 4.30pm
- 31 December: from 10.00am to 2:30pm
- Last admission: 1 hour and 30 minutes before closing
- Closed on Christmas Eve
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
With its 2,800 square meters, Oberhausen's most exciting indoor attraction invites you to play and h...
Experience an informative walking tour of Bremen's Böttcherstraße. Now one of the most popular sight...
Visit Potsdam to understand the history of Prussia, discover the monuments of the old town and admir...
The Havel classic invites you to a wonderful cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours...