Everglades and Miami guided tour
- Cruise through the Everglades on an airboat
- Zoom past millionaire’s seaside homes on a Star Island boat tour
- Visit South Beach and shop at the Bayside Marketplace Mall
Explore the best of the city and the country in Florida by combining two tours into one. The day starts early as you head out from Orlando towards the Everglades. You'll receive a bagged breakfast to keep you occupied on the way. After a quick stop, you'll begin a high-speed 30-minute airboat ride! You'll get to see the typical flora and fauna of the famous Everglades, including the terrifying American alligator!
You'll be treated to an animal handling show before moving on to the Bayside Marketplace Mall in Miami. Here you'll have free time to explore the various shops and stalls before getting on board the Island Queen for a boat ride in Miami waters. It's a great way to see the city landscape as well as amazing views of the extravagant homes of the rich and famous!
At the end of the day, you'll stop in South Beach for some rest and relaxation. You can sit in the sun, walk along the beach, explore the Art Deco area, and stop for some dinner before returning to Orlando.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Airboat ride through the Everglades
- Animal handling show
- Star Island boat ride
- Food and drink
- Children (ages 3-11)
After booking this experience, you can schedule a pick-up from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas.
- After booking, you will receive a voucher with instructions for arranging your hotel pick-up. It is necessary to follow these instructions in order to re-confirm your booking
- Sunday and Thursday
- Pick-up times range from 6.05am to 6.50am
- Schedule subject to change. Pick-up and drop-off times will vary
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as n...