NASCAR Daytona 500 FANZONE package + transportation
- Witness the riveting action of the 'Great American Race' up-close in rows 1-10
- Enter into the Sprint FANZONE to see the garages where the teams hang out
- Don't stress about transportation or traffic on race day
Whether you're an adrenaline-loving racecar enthusiast or not, being part of the 2019 DAYTONA 500 will undoubtedly be the thrill of a lifetime! This 500 mile-long race is considered the most important on the NASCAR calendar, and is a day packed with amazing finishes and riveting musical performances.
This package not only includes tickets to the most exciting race in sports, but also round-trip guided transportation from Orlando. With this exclusive package, you'll be granted admission into the Sprint FANZONE, where you'll be able to access the heart of the world's most iconic racetrack.
- Round-trip transportation
- Seats in the Daytona Rising Section #174 in rows 1-10
- Sprint FANZONE admission
- Children ages 12 and under reduced
- Cancellation policy: no refunds will be granted if guest wishes to cancel the booking
- Once tickets are purchased, tour provider will contact guests directly. On the day of the race, guests will receive the tickets in person
- Pick-up and overall booking details must be confirmed with tour provider 48 hours prior to race. Exact departure and arrival schedules depend on race start time
- Ticket availability is dependent on a third party vendor. If event sells out, tour provider cannot be held liable
- Please note in case of race delay, buses will be held at Daytona International Speedway until race is officially called off by NASCAR officials. Buses are locked and closed down during this time to allow drivers to be in active 'off-duty' status in case of long delays. If race is called off due to weather, admission tickets will be accepted on the next arranged race date
- Fans may enter with one soft-sided cooler (no larger than 14x14x14 inches) and one lightweight backpack to hold cameras, radio scanners and/or souvenirs
- Fans may bring binoculars, scanners, headsets or cameras (not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt). Seat cushions carried separately are also allowed. Seat cushion bags with compartments will be reviewed on an individual basis. All items brought through a grandstand gate will be inspected
- Strollers are also allowed, but must be secured under the grandstands out of pedestrian and emergency exit ways. No strollers in the seating areas
- The following are not allowed into the premises: firearms, fireworks, illegal objects, hard-sided coolers, thermoses, insulated cups of any size, items restricted by track policy, umbrellas, any bags/backpacks/containers larger than the allowed size
- None of the above-mentioned items may be left in or around the gate areas, so do not bring them with you on the bus
- Hotel pick-up will be between 6.30am and 7.30am - call tour provider to confirm exact times
It’s like stepping right into a dream. The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks make the real world s...
Take a much-needed break from the parks and shop 'til you drop at the Mall at Millenia, a gorgeous a...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
See the Central Florida Everglades with the stunning views of the sunset for you to capture. While t...
Be the captain of your own airboat ride! Experience the thrill of driving your own airboat on the Yo...