Sea Screamer speedboat ride at Clearwater Beach with lunch
- The largest speedboat on the east coast
- Lunch in sunny Clearwater Beach
Ride on the largest speedboat on the east coast of the USA - the Sea Screamer. Dolphins love this boat and they are often seen jumping in the wake of the boat as it zooms through the Gulf of Mexico. If you want to feel the wind in your hair and see some of the Florida coastline, this is not a tour to be missed. Afterwards, spend the rest of your day relaxing on the white sand of Clearwater Beach.
During your day in the sun you can meander down the beach front promenade to the lunch cafe for a large variety of options. Adult options include pizza, pasta, fish and chips, gyros, sandwiches, burgers and salads. Children options include grilled cheese, hot dogs, burgers, fish and chips, pasta and chicken fingers. Soft drinks, ice tea or coffee included. With roundtrip transportation from your Orlando hotel, this is one easy day of fun in the sun.
- One-hour speed boat ride
- Roundtrip transportation
- Lunch voucher
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-12)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Tuesday and Friday
- Pick-ups start 7.30am
- Departure 8.30am
WonderWorks is Orlando's favorite indoor attraction offering an incredibly fun and enriching experie...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as n...
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you select the number of attractions you would like to see and then ...