Tickets to iFLY Orlando Indoor Skydiving
- Feel like you are free falling in iFly's indoor skydiving experience
- No need to jump out of a plane but still the adrenaline rush
iFly is an indoor skydiving experience that creates true free fall conditions, just like skydiving, without having to jump out of an airplane. iFly Orlando's 1,000 hp vertical wind tunnel generates a wall-to-wall cushion of air, on which you safely float. There’s no parachute, no jumping, and nothing attaching you to planet Earth. It’s just you and the air, it’s the most incredible adrenaline rush.
No experience is necessary. Just about anyone can fly, including those with physical disabilities. Children as young as three, to adults as young as 103 have flown with us.
- 2 Flights for 1 person (1 minute in length each)
- Rental of flight suit, helmet and goggles
- Comprehensive training session
- Hands-on personal assistance from a flight instructor throughout your flights
- Personalized flight certificate
- Video Clip of your Flight
8969 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Not recommended for those with a history of heart trouble
- People with prior neck or back injuries or shoulder dislocations should not fly
- Those who are pregnant should not fly
- Participants under 6 feet tall must weigh less than 230 pounds
- Participants over 6 feet tall must weigh less than 250 pounds
- Scheduled flights may be transferred or rescheduled only with at least 48 hours’ advance notice
- Participants may not be intoxicated or otherwise impaired
Additional restrictions may apply
iFly is open daily but reservations must be made 24 hours in advance
- Monday to Friday: 10.00am – 10.00pm
- Saturday: 8.30am - 10.30pm
- Sunday: 8.30am - 10.00pm
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
WonderWorks is Orlando's favorite indoor attraction offering an incredibly fun and enriching experie...
It’s like stepping right into a dream. The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks make the real world s...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as n...