Beer Bike Bar Tour in Paris
- Enjoy a 1.5 hours tour aboard the Beer Bike Bar
- Experience an open bar on wheels
- Discover a different and lively visit in the streets of Paris
Discover the City of Light's most beautiful views onboard a moving bar, while sipping a cold beer or a glass of wine!
Experience Paris in a totally new and original way, in the warm company of your friends, colleagues, or family.
Pedal through the city for 1.5 hours at your own pace, as it's up to you to move the vehicle.
Pass by Place Victor Hugo and see the magical fountain. Enjoy a stop in Trocadero with his amazing view of Tour Eiffel and then head to both the Arc de Triomphe and the famous Champs Elysées, continue back to Avenue Foch.
Crazy laughter and good moods are guaranteed on the beer bike, a moving bar for 10 people including 6 cranks and 4 spots for non-pedaling passengers.
The onboard crew will steer while you enjoy yourself and the city!
- A 1.5 hours bike tour
- Bike rental
- Professional guide in French, English or Spanish
- 3 drinks included per person
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food and beverage
- Gratuities (optional)
- Adult and child: same price
Demi Tour Paris, 12 rue Pergolése 75116 Paris
Meet us directly at our agency 5 minutes before departure time.
- A 1.5 hours bike tour available in French, English or Spanish
- 3 drinks included per person among beers, wines or soft drinks
- The bike tour involves a group of 10 people maximum
- Children over 1m20 can take part in the tour (only soft drinks)
- Make sure you wear suitable clothes to go around biking
- The tour is offered all year round
- Age limit is 18 years
- Every day
- From January 2020 to December 2020
- 4 departure options: at 4:00 pm, 5:30 pm, 7:00pm, 8:30 pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...