Celebrate Bastille Day on a sightseeing cruise with meal box
- Enjoy a spectacular view of the fireworks
- All-glass boats with open air observation decks for exceptional views
- Share an original and magical picnic with your family or friends, with the meal box
- Board at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Come board a glassed-over boat with open air observation decks for exceptional views of Paris and the fireworks. The meal box included is also a nice way to share an original and unforgetable picnic with your friends or family. Let yourself be guided with the individual audio-guides, discovering the Paris of yesterday and today.
See the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the Parliament building, Musée d’Orsay, Institut de France, Notre Dame Cathedral, the City Hall, the Conciergerie, the Louvre, the Obelisk, the Grand Palais and end at the foot the Eiffel tower for the best view of the fireworks!
The commentary is available in 14 languages and on your smartphone.
- 1 hour cruise in the heart of Paris
- A meal box including pasta, sandwich, potatoe crisps, dessert and mineral water
- A pass to access the Port de la Bourdonnais
- Photo taken by the photographer on the boat
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris
Board on Port de la Bourdonnais located just by the foot of the Eiffel tower. Go donwstairs on the right side of the Iena Bridge, with the tower behind you. Note thar due to the festivities, the access to the site will be restricted. Metro - Ecole militaire, Alma Marceau. A pass to access the Port de la Bourdonnais will be sent to you a few days before the event. This pass is important; law enforcement officials present for the event may ask to see it at any time.
- For safety reasons related to the proximity of the firework, it will not be possible to leave the boat before midnight
14th July 2019
Departure at 7.15pm/7.30pm/8.00pm/8.15pm
Return to the foot of the Eiffel Tower for the firework at 10.10pm
End of the service and landing at Midnight
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...