Christmas Bike tour in Paris
- Discover the beauty and romance of Paris under the Christmas spell
- Enjoy a fun 3-hour bike ride through the streets of Paris
- Visit iconic areas with a tour guide who will share his/her passion for Paris
Discover the beauty and romance of Paris under the Christmas spell.
During our 3 hour tour, you will be amazed by the charm of the City of Lights. On our real Dutch Bikes you will see the highlights of Paris after dark. Our local guide will take you through the city and share his/her passion for Paris with you.
They will take you through the famous Boulevards and Avenues of the city, and bring you illuminating insights of the city, telling you the history and anecdotes about the famous buildings and places. Finally, to celebrate the upcoming of Christmas together, your guide will offer you a glass of mulled wine!
- A 3-hour bike tour with an English or Dutch-speaking guide
- Bike rental during the tour
- A glass of mulled wine at one of Paris' typical Christmas Markets
- Bike tour
- Child seat rental
- Food and drinks
Holland Bikes, Parking Foch (Niveau -2), 8 Avenue Foch, 75116 Paris
Please show up 15 minutes before departure on the 2nd underground level (go down into the parking and you will see us on your right). If you are arriving by Metro, get off at "Charles de Gaulle Etoile" and follow exit 8. At the end of exit 8, turn right along the bowling center and enter the parking. Go down one level and follow the Holland Bikes signs.
- A 3-hour bike ride with a high-quality Dutch bike
- English and Dutch speaking guide
- Feel free to bring or buy your own food and drinks
- Groups of 2 people minimum to 15 people maximum
- This tour is available for people from 15 years old
- A child seat is available with an extra of 15€
- E-bike tour is available with an extra of 20€ per bike
- Every day from the 5th of December 2019 to the 5th of January 2020
- Tours won’t be operating on the 31st of December 2019 & the 1st of January 2020
- From 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
- Check the calendar for the availabilities
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Take a trip back in time and immerse yourself in the adrenaline-filled adventure of the classic West...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...