D-Day Tour in Normandy from Paris
- Take part to a full-day tour in Normandy with train and transfers on site included
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch at the Restaurant La Terrasse of Memorial de Caen
- Discover the major sites of the WW2 in Normandy such as the Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach, the American Cemetery and much more...
You are staying in Paris and you want to discover the WW2 Normandy sites? Then follow us on our D-day Normandy tour in a small group from Paris.
Early in the morning, you will take the train at Gare Saint Lazare in direction of Caen (around 7.00am).
An English-speaking driver will pick you up at Caen train station and drive you to the Second World War area of the Memorial de Caen museum for a guided visit in English. Officially opened on June 6, 1988 (the 44th anniversary of D-Day), the museum is dedicated to peace and to the causes and consequences of World War II taking the year 1918 as its starting point.
After the museum visit, you will enjoy a 2-course lunch at the Restaurant La Terrasse of Memorial de Caen. (drinks included)
You will then leave for a 5-hour discovery tour of all WW2 major sites in Normandy: the Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach, the American Cemetery of Colleville-sur-mer, the German battery of Longues-sur-mer, and Arromanches’s artificial mulberry harbor.
At the end of the day, your English-speaking driver will drop you off at Caen train station for your trip back to Paris.
- Train tickets - Depart from Paris, Saint Lazare train station around 7:00am and return depends on the season (see below)
- Entrance at the Memorial with English-speaking guide
- Lunch (drinks included) at La Terrasse restaurant
- English-speaking guide with a driver
- 5 hour-tour including la Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach, the American Cemetery of Colleville-sur-mer, the German battery of Longues-sur-mer, Arromanches’s artificial mulberry harbor
- Transfers from Caen train station to and from the Normandy sites
- Small group of 7 people maximum
- Transfers from your hotel in Paris to St Lazare metro station forth and back (in option)
13 Rue d'Amsterdam, 75008 Paris, France
Departure at St Lazare train station. Make sure to be at the station in advance before the train departure.
- Min number of people: 1 / Max number of people: 7
- Tour available in English only
Departure at 7.00am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...