Dinner at Le Bistro Parisien, cruise and Moulin Rouge ticket
- Spend a luxurious, exciting evening in Paris
- View the incredible Eiffel Tower during a splendid dinner
- Discover the City of Lights from aboard a cruise on the Seine
- Attend a show at the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show, a cruise on the Seine river and a dinner at Le Bistro Parisien.
A magical evening awaits you in Paris. After a lovely dinner with a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower, you will get to enjoy a river cruise tour of Paris on the Seine and attend the Moulin Rouge’s must-see show, “Féerie”.
You will board our tour bus in front of our office in the very heart of Paris. A guide will be there for you to help you spend a carefree evening. En route to the banks of the Seine, heading toward the Eiffel Tower, you will get to see monuments and neighborhoods of Paris illuminated by the city’s lights, highlighting Paris and all of its charm. Le Bistro Parisien will welcome you in for a dinner composed of traditional French cuisine. As you savor this delectable dinner, you will get to marvel at the Eiffel Tower through the wide windows of the restaurant, which give you an exceptional view of the “Iron Lady”, as the tower is nicknamed.
The evening will continue on the Seine with a cruise, including commentary through individual headphones. You will board the cruise across from the Eiffel Tower, just steps away from “Le Bistro Parisien”, to discover Paris with a backdrop of French music. You will be enchanted by this tour of Paris, whose beauty and charm will be laid out in front of you, as you listen to the tour commentary with French music in the background. As you go along, you will get to admire the magnificent bridges that span the Seine, as well as Paris monuments, which will take on new dimensions. You can hear about the history of the neighborhoods and grand monuments of Paris in the language of your choice. You will get to learn all of the secrets of the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the Musée d’Orsay, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, and Notre Dame Cathedral.
You will return to the starting point of the river cruise to climb aboard our coach bus, which will take you directly to the legendary Moulin Rouge. The cabaret’s staff will take you to your seats in the immense performance hall. You will be ready for an unforgettable experience. The curtains will open for the superb Doriss Girls, accompanied by male dancers, who will put on an exceptional show for you. “Féerie” is a must-see show, with one act after another, each as dazzling as the last. The unparalleled French Cancan gives way to acrobatic numbers, a “giant aquarium”, and different dances that all have a story to tell, including the history of Paris’ Moulin Rouge. This magical evening will include a glass of champagne served to you during the show. At the end of the evening, you will be taken back near to your accommodation in Paris.
- Dinner at Le Bistro Parisien Restaurant (menu: starter, main course, dessert, drink included & a glass of Champagne)
- One hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries
- Entrance ticket for the Moulin Rouge with a glass of Champagne
- Optional Gratuities
- Transportation from your hotel
PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure at PARISCityVISION Agency located near the Louvre.
- Formal dress required: jeans, sport shoes and shorts are not allowed
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Children are accepted from 6 years old at the Moulin Rouge
- An audio guide is available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Multilingual guide who speaks at least English, French, and Spanish
- Return to near your hotel or apartment in Paris
Please check the calendar to see the days available.
Improve your knowledge and understanding of Paris’s main historical events and admire from up-close ...
This combination of two tours is a full day of Parisian sightseeing with an expert local guide. You’...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Make the most of trip in Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tow...
Roland Garros - SL: Quarter Finals 03-06-2020 17 Avenue de la Porte d'Auteuil, 75016 Paris, France E...