Dinner at the Eiffel Tower and Seine cruise
- Enjoy a dinner with French cuisine at the Eiffel tower
- Get on board for a Seine cruise along the Seine river
- Spectacular views from the 1st floor of the tower
- Discover the beauty of the capital's monuments at night
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. This tour offers you a sparkling and gastronomic combined package. Your evening escapade begins with an unforgettable view on Paris from the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. On board a glass-enclosed boat you will then discover the beauty of the capital’s monuments and bridges all lit up.
Dinner Eiffel Tower*
Take advantage of an unforgettable view on Paris from the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower restaurant in Paris, over the monuments of the city. Have a pleasant dinner at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant. You can also visit the new glass floor on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, opened in October 2014.
Seine River Cruise
Enjoy a relaxing night Seine river cruise. On board a glass-enclosed boat, you will discover the beauty of the Paris monuments and bridges all lit up: Notre Dame Cathedral and the Conciergerie on the Cité Island, the Louvre museum and the Orsay museum.Commentary with individual earphones available in: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
End of the tour at 10.15pm at the Eiffel Tower
*IMPORTANT: from September 1st 2019 to March 31st 2020, the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" will be closed for renovation works. We offer you the same tour with a dinner-cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens instead. The tour will last around 1 hour more.
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Tickets for the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Dinner at the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel", 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower (starter, main course, dessert, drinks included)
- Seine River cruise in winter and summer
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Return to your accommodation
- Lift ticket access to 2nd floor and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- No price reduction for children
PARISCityVISION Agency, 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time. Metro stations: Bir Hakeim (Line 6) or Ecole Militaire (Line 8).
- IMPORTANT: from September 1st 2019 to March 31st 2020, the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" will be closed for renovation works. We offer you the same tour with a dinner-cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens instead. The tour will last around 1 hour more.
- In summertime the excursion could be partly operated in the daylight
- Formal dress required. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket
Departure : 5.45pm (6.30pm in winter)
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic: an unmissable magical play of light and shadow. ...
You will have our trademark special access to skip the ticket desk at the Eiffel Tower, enjoy the un...
Experience the magical atmosphere of the City of Lights. See the beauty of the Eiffel Tower at night...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
This City Tour of Paris will let you discover Paris from two different perspectives: from a coach wi...
After a day of art and architecture, enjoy the pleasures of Paris nightlife with an evening of Frenc...
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
The Musée d’Orsay has one of the finest collections of Impressionist paintings in the world. On this...
Discover the largest Russian cemetery outside Russia with many personalities like Nureyev, Princess ...