Dinner at the Eiffel Tower and Seine cruise
- Enjoy a dinner with French cuisine at the Eiffel tower
- Get on board for a Seine cruise along the Seine river
- Spectacular views from the 1st floor of the tower
- Discover the beauty of the capital's monuments at night
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. This tour offers you a sparkling and gastronomic combined package. Your evening escapade begins with an unforgettable view on Paris from the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. On board a glass-enclosed boat you will then discover the beauty of the capital’s monuments and bridges all lit up.
Dinner Eiffel Tower*
Take advantage of an unforgettable view on Paris from the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower restaurant in Paris, over the monuments of the city. Have a pleasant dinner at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant. You can also visit the new glass floor on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, opened in October 2014.
Seine River Cruise
Enjoy a relaxing night Seine river cruise. On board a glass-enclosed boat, you will discover the beauty of the Paris monuments and bridges all lit up: Notre Dame Cathedral and the Conciergerie on the Cité Island, the Louvre museum and the Orsay museum.Commentary with individual earphones available in: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
End of the tour at 10.15pm at the Eiffel Tower
*IMPORTANT: from September 1st 2019 to March 31st 2020, the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" will be closed for renovation works. We offer you the same tour with a dinner-cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens instead. The tour will last around 1 hour more.
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Tickets for the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Dinner at the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel", 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower (starter, main course, dessert, drinks included)
- Seine River cruise in winter and summer
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Return to your accommodation
- Lift ticket access to 2nd floor and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- No price reduction for children
PARISCityVISION Agency, 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time. Metro stations: Bir Hakeim (Line 6) or Ecole Militaire (Line 8).
- IMPORTANT: from September 1st 2019 to March 31st 2020, the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" will be closed for renovation works. We offer you the same tour with a dinner-cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens instead. The tour will last around 1 hour more.
- In summertime the excursion could be partly operated in the daylight
- Formal dress required. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket
Departure : 5.45pm
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic: an unmissable magical play of light and shadow. ...
Paris at Night is said to be the most beautiful city in the world. The best way to enjoy a night in ...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
While Paris is currently known for its art, culture, fashion and sense of romance, but it had not al...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
Meet your guide and follow him to discover the Arc of Triumph, in the middle of the square Place de ...
On this full-day excursion you’ll travel to Giverny by train, round-trip from Paris. Some of Claude ...