Disneyland® Paris 1-day tickets
- Special offer: adult ticket at the same price as the child ticket
- Experience the stunning The Lion King and Jungle Festival and save the universe with Marvel Super Heroes
- Customize your ticket - visit your favorite park or see them both
- Maximum savings on weekday tickets
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever-after. Disneyland® Paris is a memorable destination for boys and girls of all ages!
With this Disneyland® Paris ticket, choose between visiting one or two Disney parks in a single day: Disneyland® Park, with rides and shows based on your favorite fairy tales, and/or Walt Disney Studios®, dedicated to the world of cinema. Design your day how you please with these flexible ticket options.
- Marvel Season of Super Heroes: discover the Marvel world, meet your favorite Super Heroes and fight by their side to save the universe from 23rd March to 16th June 2019
- The Lion King and Jungle Festival: live interactive experiences and enjoy exclusive shows with The Lion King and The Jungle Book characters from 30th June to 22nd September 2019
- 1 park option: choice of Disneyland® Park OR Walt Disney Studios® entrance ticket for 1 day
- 2 parks option: entrance ticket to Disneyland® Park AND Walt Disney Studios® for 1 day
- Access to special events
- Children 2 years of age and under: free
- Children 3-11 years of age: reduced
Disneyland® Paris: 77777 Marne-la-Vallée
Your ticket will be sent by e-mail and must be printed at home. Present it at the entrance of the park of your choice.
- Special offer: adult ticket at the same price as the child ticket until 30th September 2019
- The tickets are sent by e-mail within 24 hours after purchase and are valid from the day after you receive them (tickets cannot be used on the day of purchase)
- Please note that ticket prices vary according to the selected date
- The ticket is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any reductions or special offers
- The ticket is personal, so please check the accuracy of all the names of the ticket holders carefully because the tickets issued cannot be edited
- Disneyland® Park: every day 10.00am-10.00pm
- Walt Disney Studios®: every day 9.00am-8.00pm
- Hours are subject to change
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Undertake a tour into the heart of the mysterious and unknown side of Paris. Your guide will tell yo...
Being one of the world’s largest, most impressive art museums, one can get lost in the Louvre’s endl...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
From its beginnings as a medieval village to the capital of Napoleon's empire, from the beheadings o...