Disneyland® Paris Express tickets and shuttle transport 1 day 2 parks
- Enjoy the magic of Disneyland® Paris with Disney® 2 Parks ticket and transportation from the center of Paris
- Choose 1 of the 3 meeting points in the center of Paris: Gare du Nord, Opéra, or Châtelet
- Enjoy direct access to the parks entrance by the turnstiles
- Take a ride in a dedicated Disneyland® Paris themed shuttle bus
Hop aboard the Disneyland® Paris Express shuttle bus for a magical day out for the whole family. Enjoy this unique experience with transportation from the center of Paris and entrance tickets to the Disneyland® parks and the Walt Disney Studios® Park.
The Disneyland® Paris express shuttle offers 3 strategic bus stops in the heart of Paris. They are located at Gare du Nord, Opéra and Châtelet.The shuttle features air-conditioning to ensure a comfortable ride.
- Return transportation from Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Entrance ticket for 2 parks (Disneyland® park and Walt Disney® Studios park)
Child 3-11 years old
Present your voucher entering the shuttle 15 minutes before departure time. DEPARTURES every day from Paris to Disneyland: 8.20am from Gare du Nord, 83 rue de Maubeuge (facing the bakery) | 8.30am from Opéra, 8 place de l'Opéra (facing Lancel shop) | 8.45 from Châtelet, 1 place du Châtelet (facing Châtelet Theater) | 10.00 from Parking Disneyland, 'parking visiteurs autocars'.
- RETURN from Disneyland® to Paris: Parking Disneyland® : 08:30pm | Châtelet: 09:30pm | Opéra: 09:45pm | Gare du Nord: 10:00pm.
The shuttle runs every day of the week.
Shuttle meeting places - From Paris to Disneyland®
- Gare du Nord: 08:20am
- Opéra: 08:30am
- Châtelet: 08:45am
- Parking Disneyland® : 10:00am
Return from Disneyland® to Paris
- Parking Disneyland® : 08:30pm
- Châtelet : 09:30pm
- Opéra : 09:45pm
- Gare du Nord : 10:00pm
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Hop aboard the Disneyland Paris Express shuttle bus for a magical day out. Enjoy this unique experie...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Venture to Bruges, the “Venice of the north,” whenever you choose. An audioguide will take you on a ...
This full day tour includes a bus tour of the Latin Quarter and the Marais, a guided tour outside No...
Paris at Night is said to be the most beautiful city in the world. The best way to enjoy a night in ...
The Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage site, was the residence of French Kings Louis XIV,...
Paris nightlife is incredible, but can be pricey! Join the Pub Crawl and other travelers looking to ...
Enjoy a day trip in the Burgundy vineyards, visit the "Hospices de Beaune", and test one of the best...