Entrance tickets to Musée Maillol
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
The Musée Maillol is presenting the most important collection of the works of Aristide Maillol, an artist who reinvented modern sculpture in his time. The Musée Maillol is intimately connected with the extraordinary Dina Vierny, Aristide Maillol’s model and collaborator during the last ten years of his life. She decided, upon the artist’s death, to devote a museum to him.
Today, visitors can follow an itinerary that presents a vast panorama of his works: his sculptures, as well as his paintings, drawings, terracotta works, and tapestries.
From the Douanier Rousseau to SéraphineThe Great Naïve Masters
11 September 2019 - 23 February 2020
An exhibition of more than a hundred works from the fascinating, dreamy, unique, and rich world of the ‘Naïve’ artists. Brought together for the first time in Paris, their brightly colored works shed light on an inter-war period in the history of art that is often overlooked. Based on Henri Rousseau and Séraphine Louis, the exhibition aims to highlight a constellation of overlooked artists such as André Bauchant, Camille Bombois, Ferdinand Desnos, Jean Ève, René Rimbert, Dominique Peyronnet, and Louis Vivin.
- Entrance fees
- Temporary exhibition
- Permanent exhibition
- Guided tour
- Youth (7-25): reduced
- Children under the age of 7, ICOM, ICOMOS and SNELAC cards holders and journalists: free admission on presentation of written proof
Musée Maillol, 61 Rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris
Present and scan your ticket at the entrance of the venue at the time indicated on your ticket. Nearest metro station: Rue du Bac (line 12)
- Free audio guide for the permanent collection on your arrival at the museum. Available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish and Chinese.
- Additional cost for the audio guide for the temporary exhibitions. Available in French and English, it presents the major works of art of the exhibition
- The Museum is wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs are available upon request at the ticket office.
Open every day from 10.30 am to 6.30 pm during exhibitions.
Late night opening on Fridays until 8.30 pm.
Last admission 30 minutes before the Museum closure.
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...