Gourmet Walking Tour in Latin Quarter with Tasting
- Guided tour through the Latin Quarter
- Tasting: foie gras, wine, cheese, bread
- Know more about the Parisian way of life
- Discover the gastronomic habits of french people
Discover the heart of Paris as Parisians know and live it. Walk through the medieval part of the Latin Quarter, a quiet and familial neighbourhood, well known for its large choice of high quality food. Visit a local market with your guide and several bakers and confectioners. You will also enter a regional speciality shop and be explained the specificities of the products. You will find out why Charles de Gaulle famously exclaimed “How would you like to govern a country with 246 different types of cheese?” You will also visit several bakeries and enjoy the amazing variety of French breads and pastries, from the baguette to the croissant.
France is the land of food and cuisine, french people can't help talking about it all the time, breakfast, lunch, dinner are moments when they can share, talk and simply be together. This walk will give you the opportunity to discover new tastes and flavours, with a focus on family and traditionnal cuisine, with tasting stops (foie gras, wine, cheese and bread). Enjoy this introduction to the French gourmandise.
- Latin Quarter tour: tasting of foie gras, wine, cheese and bread
- Local guide
- Walking tour (maximum 8 people)
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Latin Quarter, metro station: Maubert Mutualité, line 10 (more details will be sent with your voucher after your booking).
Important: choose your language!
- French and English at 9.00am
- Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, German at 9.30am
- Groups of maximum 8 people
- The tours runs rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Make sure to advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Please note that part of the market may be closed during the French vacation (mostly in August and around New Year's Eve). Boutiques may also be crowded during these dates.
Tuesday to Sunday
At Saint-Germain-des-Près, the fashion district "par excellence", discover all the trends for sweets...
While Paris is currently known for its art, culture, fashion and sense of romance, but it had not al...
Our "Paris Off the Beaten Path Bike Tour" is a truly local experience. It's for those who want to ge...
Paris is the city where street art has most developed over the last twenty years. Strolling through ...
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
Discover the wonders and beauty of the Champagne region during this full-day winery tour from Paris....
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-...
Get the most of Paris' culture and history with this full-day tour of the Louvre Museum and the Pala...
Votre Photographe Privé à Paris LIVE UNIQUE...LIVE FUN PHOTOGRAPHIC EXPERIENCE IN PARIS Qui est votr...
Leave Paris for half day and follow your professional guide to reach Monet's house and gardens in Gi...