Guided tour of Versailles Palace and Musical Fountains show
- Priority access at the entrance to the Palace of Versailles
- Admire the splendor of the Versailles Musical Fountains
- Guided tour through the gardens and Palace
- Priority access to the Palace
Let yourself be enraptured in the rich atmosphere of the Versailles Palace and its famous French gardens.
You’ll cross the western districts of Paris before taking the motorway Paris Versailles (average travel time: 45 minutes).
The tour starts with a guided visit of the Royal State Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors. It took French landscape architect André Le Nôtre almost 40 years to turn the fields and marshes into a genuine masterpiece.
The guided tour of the palace is completed by a tour of the gardens through the groves and fountains with the water gushing out to the rhythm of baroque music, which was particularly popular at the Versailles court.
You won’t want to miss this unforgettable sound and light show!
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
- Entrance to Versailles palace and gardens
- Authorization fees for guided visits
- The service of our licensed multilingual guide with individual earphones
- Food and drinks
- Children(3-17): reduced
PARISCityVISION Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Important: Closing of the Queen’s State Apartment for renovation works. From April 1st, the Queen apartments will reopen, you will be able to visit them again.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Versailles Palace procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance.
- We suggest a good pair of walking / flat shoes to avoid discomfort
- No high heels
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Pushchairs are forbidden inside the palace
- On-site visit duration: 3h
April - October
Every Saturday and Sunday except May 1 and special events
+Tuesday in June
Departure: 2.00 PM
Experience the splendour of Versailles at your own pace as you see the sights with an in-depth audio...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
You will have our trademark special access to skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower, enjoy the uni...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel ...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
This full-day trip from Paris is an opportunity to discover two of the Loire Valley's most famous ch...