Guided visit of the Eiffel Tower by foot with summit option
- Get faster entry climbing up the 704 steps to the 2nd level
- See a side of the Eiffel Tower that you would miss from the elevator
- Hear interesting stories about Gustave Eiffel
- Get optional upgrade to go up to the summit
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel Tower by foot with a guide by your side every step of the way.
Brag to your friends and join your fellow adventurers as you ascend 704 steps on foot with your expert guide who has carefully planned a pace designed for your comfort. Along the way you will hear stories, and fun facts about the Tower and surrounding landmarks! The scenery changes and expands around you on a journey that is as spectacular as the destination! The history, the legends, the views! It’s all waiting for you at the world’s most visited landmark, The Eiffel Tower.
In the event that the Summit is closed, you will be offered a tour and access to the 2nd Level. You will be refunded for the price difference between the two options.
- English-speaking guide
- Elevator ride back down
- Entrance ticket to the Eiffel Tower
- Elevator ticket to go up the Eiffel Tower
- Children under 12 years old
Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris.
Please arrive to the Eiffel Tower 30 minutes before tour start time to get through outside security entrance, and wait in the line that says "without tickets", you will not need your voucher for this entrance. Once inside, go to south pillar and your hosts will be in this area holding signs that say "City Tour 1".
- In the event that the Summit is closed, you will be offered a tour and access to the 2nd Level. You will be refunded for the price difference between the two options.
- Getting There: Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro or line 9 to Trocadéro RER: Line C to Champs de Mars Bus: Lines 42, 69, 82 or 87 to Champ de Mars or lines 22, 30, 32, 63 or 72 to Trocadéro
- Large bags/luggage may not be allowed through security and there are no lockers
- There is no restroom available at the beginning of the tour and the first restroom break is on the first level of the Eiffel Tower
- The tour begins promptly. Latecomers won't be accomodated nor refunded.
- There are 704 steps to climb at a comfortable pace
Departure of the tour through June 14th 2019 at 9.15am
Departure of the tour June 15th 2019 through September 8th 2019 at 8.45am
Departure of the tour September 9th 2019 to Summer 2020 9:15am
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
Your local guide will meet you in downtown Paris, and escort you on a 2.5-hour visit to the world’s ...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Smell, dream, design your fragrance...Enjoy an unforgettable moment as you create your own custom pe...
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
To all Canadians, the battle for Vimy Ridge in 1917 was the one that forged the identity of their yo...