Guided visit of the Eiffel Tower by foot with summit option
- Get faster entry climbing up the 704 steps to the 2nd level
- See a side of the Eiffel Tower that you would miss from the elevator
- Hear interesting stories about Gustave Eiffel
- Get optional upgrade to go up to the summit
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel Tower by foot with a guide by your side every step of the way.
Brag to your friends and join your fellow adventurers as you ascend 704 steps on foot with your expert guide who has carefully planned a pace designed for your comfort. Along the way you will hear stories, and fun facts about the Tower and surrounding landmarks! The scenery changes and expands around you on a journey that is as spectacular as the destination! The history, the legends, the views! It’s all waiting for you at the world’s most visited landmark, The Eiffel Tower.
- English-speaking guide
- Elevator ride back down
- Entrance ticket to the Eiffel Tower
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Elevator ticket to go up the Eiffel Tower
- Tips (optional)
- Children under 12 years old
South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower, Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris
Meet your coordinator 15 minutes before tour start time at the SOUTH security entrance of the Eiffel Tower located Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris. Your coordinator will be wearing a yellow beret and holding up a bright yellow flag/sign that says "Guided Eiffel Tour". He will check you in, give you a wristband and send you with your guide to pass the security line.
- The Summit of the Eiffel Tower may close at the discretion of Eiffel staff and we have no control over this. If you have purchased the summit upgrade option you will be refunded if summit is closed.
- Large bags/luggage may not be allowed through security and there are no lockers
- There is no restroom available at the beginning of the tour and the first restroom break is on the first level of the Eiffel Tower
- The tour begins promptly. Latecomers won't be accomodated nor refunded.
- There are 704 steps to climb at a comfortable pace
Departure of the tour through June 14th 2019 at 9.15am
Departure of the tour June 15th 2019 through September 8th 2019 at 8.45am
Departure of the tour September 9th 2019 to Summer 2020 9:15am
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Discover the Parisian secret passages with this exciting walking visit. Take your time to appreciate...
Already picturing yourself at the majestic Eiffel Tower, the amazing Louvre, or the beautiful Palais...
Enjoy a 3-hour tour in the French capital and be amazed by the charm of the City of lights!Be prepar...
Join us on this educational, cultural and fun tour through the beauty of Montmartre. Walk at a leisu...
This 2.5-hour guided tour offers a full immersion into the architecture and the history of Le Marais...
Who's never dreamt of discovering the Renaissance Castles and tasting the delicious wines from the L...