Louvre highlights tour with skip-the-line tickets
- Save up to three hours waiting in line
- Experience the Louvre in a small group with an expert guide
- See the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and many more
- A great way to visit this huge collection
With over 35, 000 thousand pieces on display, the Louvre is too huge to see in a single day. Our professional guide will lead you to the famous highlights and also some hidden gems as you make the most of your visit. Your tour includes:
- The Sully Wing
- The Roman sculpture hall
- The Venus de Milo
- The Frieze of the Parthenon,
- Etruscan artifacts
- The Winged Victory of Samothrace
- The Apollo Gallery (crowns of Louis XV and Napoleon)
- The Italian Renaissance Wing (Mona Lisa, Botticelli and Giotto)
- The French Wing
- Michelangelo’s Slaves and Canova’s Psyche and Cupid
This is an all-inclusive small group tour: no more than 25 people
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Louvre
- Headsets so you can hear your guide
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of no more than 25 people
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 0-3): free
- Children (ages 4-14) with proof of age
- Strollers/baby carriages are not allowed on this tour
Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure time at the Arc du Carrousel located in front of Louvre's pyramid.
- All visitors to the Louvre Museum must pass security before entering the museums. While we use a separate skip-the-line group entrance here, it is still often necessary to wait to pass security – albeit a shorter queue
- Large bags and umbrellas must be deposited at the bag check before entering the galleries (free of charge)
- This tour is not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- This tour is not accessible to strollers or baby carriages
- Please note that the Apollo Gallery is closed until the end of December 2019, this means that the Crown Jewel collection won't be visible until then. Your guide will make sure to include other highlights to the itinerary.
- This tour is available on various days and time
- Please check the availability on the calendar while booking your tour
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
EXPOSITIONS TEMPORAIRES:Vincenzo Gemito (1852-1929). Le sculpteur de l’âme napolitaine. 15 octobre 2...
Visit the permanent collections of the Centre Pompidou with an expert guide.The Centre Pompidou now ...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panora...
Are you a history buff? Or maybe looking to fill a few gaps in your knowledge of the Second World Wa...
Take a full-day excursion in French countryside to explore the Loire Valley castles. Departing from ...