Louvre Museum and Notre Dame skip-the-line guided tour
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, history and stories of the capital. Express tickets mean you won’t waste time waiting in line. Your itinerary:
- Start by exploring the flower markets
- Stroll along the Seine through the Ile de la Cité
- Visit Notre Dame with stories about its history and construction
- See the famous thirteenth-century stained-glass windows
- Skip the long lines to ascend the towers
- Get some of the best views in Paris
- Free time at midday to enjoy lunch on your own (with your guide’s recommendations)
- A short walk to the Louvre museum
- Skip the lines again and enjoy a tour of the greatest masterpieces with your guide
- See the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and many more
- Guided visit of Ile de la Cité
- Guided tour inside Notre Dame with skip-the-line access to the towers of Notre Dame
- Guided tour to the Louvre including skip-the-line access, tickets and reservation fee
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Transfer between tours
- Child (ages 4-14)
- Infants (ages 0-3): free
Notre Dame Cathedral: meet your guide 15 minutes before the tour starts at the statue of Henri IV (man on a horse) in the middle of Pont Neuf, the bridge that links Ile de la Cite to the banks of Paris. Nearest Metro: Pont Neuf (7) or Cite (4).
Louvre Museum: meet your guide 15 minutes before the tour starts at the Arc du Carrousel, the monumental arch located in front of the pyramid of the Louvre, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries).
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
- We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Jump-the-queue access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
- Notre Dame: the morning tour of Notre Dame ends around 12.00pm
- On some occasions, Notre Dame may be closed at the last minute for religious services and events. In this case, customers will be offered a free rebooking of this tour or a full refund.
- Louvre: the afternoon tour of the Louvre Museum ends around 17.30pm
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the Apollo Gallery is closed until the end of December 2019, this means that the Crown Jewel collection won't be visible until then. Your guide will make sure to include other highlights to the itinerary.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...