Louvre Museum guided tour with skip-the-line tickets
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guide who can show you the greatest pieces and some hidden gems.
You'll skip the ticket line and follow your guide around the collections. From ancient Egypt to the Renaissance via everything in between, your guide will explain the stories behind the art. Marvel at the Mona Lisa, painted by Leonardo da Vinci in 1506, one of the most famous female portraits in the world; the Venus de Milo, a celebrated Greek sculpture dating from 100 BC depicting the goddess Aphrodite; or the giant 33-foot-long painting of the Coronation of Napoleon, painted in 1807 by Jacques-Louis David to commemorate the crowning of Napoleon Bonaparte in Notre Dame Cathedral.
After your tour, why not take advantage of your ticket and stay longer in the museum to eat or enjoy shopping for souvenirs such as posters, books, etc.
- Guided tour
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Temporary exhibition
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 0-2): free
- Children (ages3-17): reduced
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- From 17 June 2019 to mid-October 2019, the Mona Lisa will be exhibited at the Galerie Médicis located on the 2nd stage of the ail Richelieu (Hall 801) at the Musée du Louvre. The program of the tour and timing may change according to the visitors’ flow management by the Musée du Louvre and some major works of art even Mona Lisa may not be seen during your visit.
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci is NOT included in the ticket
- No lifts/elevators available during the visit
- Cloakroom is compulsory for umbrellas, luggage and pushchairs, which are prohibited from the exhibition rooms
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking difficulties
Tour available every day except Tuesday
Departure at 9.30am, 2.15pm or 6.45pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...