Lunch at the Eiffel Tower including a cruise and a city tour by bus
- Lunch on the ephemeral terrace of 58 Tour Eiffel, in heated bubbles
- An immersive and playful city tour by luxury coach
- 1-hour cruise to discover iconic monuments of Paris
- Transportation by luxury coach from our agency
Enjoy the best of Paris with this tour including lunch on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, a 1-hour cruise on the Seine river and a city tour by bus.
The bus tour of the capital is followed by a one hour cruise on the Seine to admire the Louvre, the Conciergerie, Notre-Dame Cathedral...
You will also have lunch on the heated terrace of the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower (during renovation works of the 58 Tour Eiffel) where you will
taste a delicious French menu.
Example of menu:
Assortment of Charcuterie OR Mixed OR Vegetarian assortment
Soup, Truffade (dish of potatoes with Cantal cheese) OR other specialty made with potatoes
Fruit tart OR Pastry like Tropézienne or Paris-Brest
Water + A glass of wine OR Beer OR Soft + Coffee
- Panoramic City tour by air-conditioned coach
- Lunch with Cold dish + Hot side + Dessert + Drinks on the terrace of the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- 1-hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries
- Service of a multilingual hostess.
- Transportation from our agency by coach
- Access to the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Child (3-11years): reduced
- Baby (0-2years): free
PARIS CITY VISION LOUVRE Agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 PARIS
Customers need to check-in at the tour operator agency near the Louvre Museum at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones available in French, English, Spanish,
Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Despite your priority access to the Eiffel Tower, there may still be some waiting at the security check and for the lift.
- Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower
Departure at 10.00 am or 12.00 pm
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
After a day of art and architecture, enjoy the pleasures of Paris nightlife with an evening of Frenc...
Get the most of Paris with this OpenTour pass valid for 2 days!Hop on Hop off as often as you please...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum and a city tour of Paris by panor...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
See the best of Paris in just 4hrs ! Breeze by the walking and bus tours on a Blue Bike and get up c...
Discover the magic of Paris by night! The City of Love only becomes more charming when it transforms...
Undertake a tour into the heart of the mysterious and unknown side of Paris. Your guide will tell yo...