Outdoor escape game on a non-electric scooter in Paris
- Travel lighter - all equipment is provided
- Freedom to organize the experience the way you want it
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
Travel through centuries of history and explore iconic Parisian neighborhoods. Check off some of the city's must-see's on a non-electric scooter. Look for clues to unlock your route in this entertaining orientation game.
During your adventure, you will ride travels through centuries of History and discovers several iconics Parisian neighborhoods. Among them is the Latin quarter and a lot of parisian must-see ! You will look for clues in order to find your final destination. It help during the game, a clue notebook with the answers and the animator’s phone number is provided.
Highlights : well, as we told you, it is a surprise ! We can only tell you that you will start at the Pantheon. But you can trust us, you won't be disapointed ! You will see at least 3 parisian top monuments ! (First clue : one of them is on an island...)
- Self-guided tour
- Safety equipment (helmets, knee and elbow protections)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
12 Place du Panthéon, 75005 Paris, France
To the left of the Place du Panthéon. Closest metro stations: line 10 Maubert-Mutualité or Cluny la Sorbonne. RER C line Luxembourg
- This is a self-guided tour and limited from 4 to 10 participants.
- Distance traveled: 3,5 km
- Children over 10 are allowed
- In order to have a nice ride, wear confortable shoes.
- Please notice that the supplier may cancel the tour (half a day minimum before tour) due to poor weather conditions, strikes, protests, traffic disruptions and other force majeure events.
All year long
- Every saturday and sunday at 10:00 AM
From April 1st to otcober 31st
Every wednesday and thursday at 4:30 PM
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Take a trip back in time and immerse yourself in the adrenaline-filled adventure of the classic West...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...