Versailles with audioguide and Paris transfer
- Discover the main state apartments and the Hall of Mirrors
- Luxury coach transfer from Paris to Versailles
- Audio guide tour about the royal family's history
- Free time to visit the beautiful French-style gardens
Experience the splendour of Versailles at your own pace as you see the sights with an in-depth audio-guide commentary. Access to this UNESCO World Heritage site includes the royal state apartments (Hall of Mirrors, king’s apartments and queen’s apartments), and a leisurely stroll in the palace gardens.
Commentary available in: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Chinese. Visioguide in FR sign languages subtitled.
- Transfer in a luxury air-conditioned coach from/to Paris
- Entrance to Versailles Palace
- Audio-guides available in the Palace
- The services of a multilingual host/hostess
- Children (ages 0-2): free
- Children (ages 3-17)
ParisCityVision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Meet us for departure at our Agency located near the Louvre. make sure to be there at least 30 minutes before departure time of the tour.
- We leave Paris by the western districts and follow the Normandy motorway as far as Versailles (travel time averages 45 minutes)
- We suggest a good pair of walking/flat shoes to avoid discomfort. No high heels
- Pushchairs/strollers are forbidden inside the palace
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace
- Avoid reserving your visit Tuesday mornings, as Versailles palace is overcrowded
- 1 April - 28 October: entrance fees to the gardens are not included (purchase separately at Versailles)
- Fountain displays: Saturdays and Sundays 5 April - 26 October; 18 April; 8 and 29 May; 15 August
- Musical gardens: Tuesdays 1 April - 13 May; 1 July - 28 October and Fridays from July 1st to Friday September 30th, 2016
- Additional exclusion dates may be added during the year
- If you prefer a tour with fountain display included, you can book this tour: Guided Visit of Versailles: Palace & Musical Fountains Display
- Everyday except Monday, December 25, January 1, the 1st Sunday of each month and special events
Departure: 8.45 AM / 2.00 PM
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
This tour allows you to experience everything Paris has to offer and to visit the fabulous Palace an...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Improve your knowledge and understanding of Paris’s main historical events and admire from up-close ...
This City Tour of Paris will let you discover Paris from two different perspectives: from a coach wi...
Enjoy your evening beginning with a cruise on the Seine river, boarding Marina de Paris boat, to dis...
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional si...
This two-day excursion from Paris takes you to the Mont Saint-Michel and the Castle of Langeais and ...
mk2 VR c’est 16 stations de réalité virtuelle, dont trois technologies différentes (HTC Vive, Oculus...