Paris city tour and Orsay Museum ticket
- Visit the Orsay Museum at your own pace
- Discover paintings, sculptures and decorative arts
- Enjoy a panoramic bus tour to see the top monuments
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panoramic bus.
Collect your ticket at our agency located near the Louvre Museum and get into the world's largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings. Among the most famous paintings on display, you will see:
- The Gleaners by Jean-François Millet
- The Luncheon on the Grass by Edouard Manet
- Coquelicots by Claude Monet
- Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh
- Arearea by Paul Gauguin
- The Card Players by Paul Cézanne
- Little Dancer Aged Fourteen by Edgar Degas
- Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette by Auguste Renoir
After your visit of the Orsay Museum, get on board of a panoramic bus to discover Paris' best monuments and neighborhoods. The city tour leaves from our agency located near the Louvre and can be taken before or after your visit of the Orsay Museum.
Audio commentaries available in 10 languages.
- Entry pass with access to permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Panoramic bus Paris city tour
- Audioguide available for rental at the museum: 5 euros per person for permanent collections; 5 euros per person for each temporary collection
- Guided visit
PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
You have to get to PARISCityVISION to redeem your voucher and get the entrance ticket of the site. Opening hours of PARISCityVISION agency: from April to October, 06.00am-10.00pm ; from November to March 7.00am-8.30pm.
- The Orsay Museum is open every day except Monday from 9.30am to 6.00pm | Open until 9.45pm on Thursday
- Audioguide available for rental at the museum: 5 euros per person
- Priority access to the museum except to temporary exhibitions
The ticket is valid at any time of the day following the opening hours of the site.
The Orsay Museum is open every day except Monday from 9.30am to 6.00pm | Open until 9.45pm on Thursday .
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum and a city tour of Paris by panor...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
With over 35, 000 thousand pieces on display, the Louvre is too huge to see in a single day. Our pro...
This photo tour takes you around the best spots to take pictures of yourself in the Eiffel Tower are...
Ever wondered if it was possible to (re)discover the world around us using our five senses? Immerse ...