Perfume workshop at Fragonard Paris
- Customize your own Eau de Cologne
- Enjoy a guided tour of the museum
- Take your customized Eau de Cologne home
Relish an unforgettable experience which unveils how a perfumer masters the art of fragrance creation, while learning about the history of the perfumes. During this 1.5-hour workshop, raw materials are used. Learn how these are extracted and how the olfactory pyramid is constructed. This fascinating experience lets you experiment with 9 different essences. Combine notes from the citrus family, orange blossom and aromatic notes to create 100ml of Eau de Cologne.
At the end of the workshop, a special guided tour of the museum Fragonard is offered to participants.
- 1.5-Hour workshop led by a teacher
- 100ml Bottle of customized Eau de Cologne
- A "Fragonard Apprentice" designed apron
- A diploma signed by the teacher
5 Square de l'Opéra-Louis Jouvet, 75009 Paris-9E-Arrondissement, France
Show your printed voucher at the welcome desk of the Fragonard Perfume Museum.
- Children under 12 years are not accepted
- Children over 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
French workshop at 10.00am
English worshop at 1.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...