Private day photo tour of Paris
- Learn how to use properly your camera
- Find the best vantage points in Paris
- Picture Paris like a boss with a professional
Paris is the most photographed city in the world, but do you feel like your images don't match up to the postcards?
The Paris Photography Day Tour strolls through the streets of Paris and along the banks of the river Seine taking you through the centre of our magnificent city exploring its most iconic sights as well as lesser known ones. The three-hour, private tour teaches photography skills as well as encourages your creativity and photographic development.
Whether you are starting off, a hobbyist or have years of experience, our team of professional photographers will find superb photographic opportunities for all kinds of interests, from landmarks and people watching to hidden secrets and great views over the city. Take advantage of the one-on-one experience of our private and personalised tour to develop your own creative vision.
Each tour is crafted to the skills and needs of the participants. Apart from taking photos, you can also expect to learn:
- Creative composition, using lines, repetition, camera angles
- Training your eye: composition, subjects, lighting
- Portraits and how to get the most out of your flash
- Taking control of your camera: f-stop, shutter speed, ISO and focusing
- Reviewing your photography
You won't be on your feet the entire time though, we will start off with a coffee in a typical café to go over your work and level of technical expertise so that our professional photographers can craft the perfect tour, suited directly to your skill set. Let us know if you have a particular location you want to shoot and we will work it into the itinerary.
Each tour is private, but feel free to bring along guests, such as other photographer friends or your partner and family, but we ask you to limit the group to four people. This way we can work at your pace to make sure you take away the skills that last a lifetime.
- Professional Photographer Guide
- Camera or tripod
6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Pl. Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris, France
- Parvis Notre-Dame - Place Jean-Paul II - 75004 Paris
- At the Charlemagne Statue in the square in front of Notre Dame
- Metro stop: Saint-Michel (line 4)
- RER B or C: Saint Michel
- 19 January 2017 - 04 February 2017
Everyday at 2.30pm
- 05 February 2017 - 24 February 2017
Everyday at 3.00pm
- 25 February 2017 - 12 March 2017
Everyday at 12.00pm or 3.30pm
- 13 March 2017 - 25 March 2017
Everyday at 12.30pm or 4.00pm
- 26 March 2017 - 11 April 2017
Everyday 1.30pm or 5.00pm
- 12 April 2017 - 28 April 2017
Everyday at 2.00pm or 5.30pm
- 29 April 2017 - 14 August 2017
Everyday at 2.30pm or 6.00pm
- 15 August 2017 - 17 September 2017
Everyday 2.00pm or 5.30pm
- 18 September 2017 - 14 October 2017
Everyday 12.30pm ot 4.00pm
- 15 October 2017 - 28 October 2017
Everyday 12.00pm or 3.30pm
- 29 October 2017 - 31 December 2017
Everyday at 2.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
During this tour, you will discover the "apéritif", Or l'apéro ! As the French say. Wine drinking an...