Private family tour around Notre-Dame, Ile de la Cité and St Séverin Church
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
Paris's beloved Notre-Dame cathedral has been one of the French capital's most famous landmarks since it was built 850 years ago. Notre-Dame, which translates in English as "Our Lady", has played a role in key moments of history and captured the imagination of people around the world.
In April 2019, the main spire and roof of the building collapsed in a huge fire. People across the globe are now mourning the damage.
By joining this tour your family will learn more about:
- The rescue of Notre-Dame
- What are the next steps for its reconstruction
- You will see the revival of Gothic Architecture
- This tour will pay tribute to the exceptional craftsmen who will undertake the work
- And you will enjoy a walking tour in the Ile de la Cité : the mythical place where everything began
A perfect route awaits you and your private guide will make this visit fun by adapting his speech for your children. It is a building that they will no doubt be familiar with thanks to the cartoon “The Hunchback of Notre Dame”.
Next you will enjoy a guided tour at the Saint-Severin Church in the latin quarter, a great example of the “The flamboyant Gothic Architecture” , we called her the little sister of Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Guided Tour of 1h20 : NOtre-Dame, City Island and St Séverin Church
- A donation is systematically offered to Cathedral when you book the tour
- Food / Drink
- Visit inside Notre-Dame Cathedral
Boutique Souvenir 7 rue Lagrange 75004 Paris
Please be there 15 minutes before the departure time, you will have to meet your guide at the Boutique Souvenir 7 rue Lagrange 75004 Paris, your guide will wait you outside the boutique.
- Due to the fire incident, it is not possible to enter the Cathedral of Notre Dame
Departure at 11.00, 2.00pm or 4.00pm
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Embark upon our guided visit to the Chateau de Versailles, the world-renowned royal residence of Lou...
Leave from central Paris for a half-day tour of Monet's home and gardens in Giverny! Visit at your o...
Spend a day in Chantilly and discover the whole area with one ticket! The Domaine ticket gives acces...
Make the most of trip in Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tow...