Private tour of Paris' highlights in a vintage 2CV car 1h30
- Tour of the Champs-Élysées in quintessential Parisian style
- Eye-catching, colorful Citroën 2CVs with retractable roofs
- Expert driver offers great commentary on the city sights
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Freedom to organize the experience the way you want it
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Flexible departure points - let the tour come to you
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
- A romantic atmosphere, perfect for spending more time with that special someone
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Emulate French chic as you zip around Paris in retro style and discover the city's famous landmarks in a chauffeur-driven Citroën 2CV car. Pull down the soft-top roof as you breeze along the Champs-Élysées and feel all eyes on you as you make the most of the elegant city views.
At one stage in the 1940s and 50s, the Citroën 2CV was all the rage in Paris, with its quirky design and fun driving experience. Nowadays, our vehicles may have become more refined and luxurious, but nothing beats stepping back in time to feel the history and excitement of these eccentric little cars.
Your private driver shares city expertise, giving you fascinating insights into its culture and heritage as you travel past landmarks like the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre Museum, or the Place de la Concorde. With the option to personalize your tour to suit your desires, choose the attractions that you’d like to visit during your exciting adventure.
Here is the list of the main places and monuments that you will see during the 2CV tour of 1h30:
- Opera Garnier
- Place Vendôme
- The Louvre
- Ile de la Cité
- Notre-Dame de Paris
- The French Institute
- Orsay Museum
- Place de la Concorde
- Arch of Triumph
- Trocadéro Eiffel Tower
- Quai Branly Museum
- Champs de Mars
- The Invalides
- Pont Alexandre III
- Grand Palais and Petit Palais
- Palais de l’Elysée
- La Madeleine church
- Olympia Hall
- 1.5-hour private tour
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Private tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Driver guide
- Entrance fees to attractions and museums
Hotel pick-up (Postal code that starts with 75xxx)
Pick-up at your hotel in Paris. Otherwise, the meeting point is in front if Le Petit Palais, Avenue Winston Churchill 75008 Paris
- Children are accepted from 3 years old (child seat upon request)
- We are very happy to help mobility impaired customers get into and out of our cars. Unfortunately our cars do not have enough space to take a wheelchair
- We accept small sized animals that can be held in a suitable carrier
Check calendar for departure times
Experience Paris on board of a classic Citroen 2cv French car accompanied by a knowledgeable and ent...
For your visit of the Palace of Versailles, avoid the stress of public transports and climb aboard o...
Get the most of Paris with this OpenTour pass valid for 2 days!Hop on Hop off as often as you please...
After a day of art and architecture, enjoy the pleasures of Paris nightlife with an evening of Frenc...
Delve into centuries of history and architecture in a single day. Head to Chambord and Chenonceau, s...
Enjoy your magical day in Disneyland® Paris without worrying about time constraints with this packag...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. This tour offers you a sparkli...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show and...
Discover in one day Mont Saint-Michel's marvels with this guided tour departing from Paris. You'll v...