Private tour of the Italian art at Louvre Museum
- Learn about the history of the Louvre Museum
- Focus on the Italian masters of Renaissance
- French masters of earlier 19th century influenced by Italian art
- Discover the Greek masterpieces that influenced Italian art
Get the most of Italian Art with this guided tour through the Italian collection and biggest masterpieces of the Louvre Museum!
Once you meet your guide at a designated meeting point, you can head off to the museum. The Louvre is the largest museum in the world at over 700 meters along the Seine, and hosts more than 5,000 works of art. Your guide will show you the best of the Italian collection (along with some French pieces) and you will not have to spend your time running around in the maize of rooms and corridors.
Your guide will focus on Canova, Michelangelo, Cimabue, Giotto, Veronese, Géricault, Ingres, and others, and you will definitely see the Venus of Milo, the Nike of Samothrace, Mona Lisa and much more.
- Private guided tour with an official guide
- Permanent collection
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci
- Temporary exhibitions
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Children (0-12): free
- Youth (13-17): reduced rate for the tour, the entrance ticket is free
Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris
Meet your guide at the Place du Carrousel, next to the big statue of Louis XIV on his horse. Your guide will have a big blue rounded badge of Napoleone Tour. Metro stop: Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (line 1, 7)
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci is NOT included in the ticket
- This tour does not include temporary exhibitions
- This tour needs confirmation from the supplier
- Minimum adults: 2
Everyday except Tuesday
At 10.00am, 2.00pm or 6.00pm
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel ...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Get ready for two hours of art and culture with this private guided tour of Musée d'Orsay.First you ...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
You think you know everything about chocolate? Visit Choco-Story Paris, the Chocolate Museum! Dive i...
The Rodin museum is held in the Hôtel Biron, a jewel of Parisian rocaille architecture with a park t...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
A Tour of Paris in an open-top coach is the ideal tour for a first-time visitor to Paris. Several de...
Your cruise will start from the dock by the Eiffel Tower promptly on the hour. Inside a private room...