Private tour of the Italian art at Louvre Museum
- Learn about the history of the Louvre Museum
- Focus on the Italian masters of Renaissance
- French masters of earlier 19th century influenced by Italian art
- Discover the Greek masterpieces that influenced Italian art
Get the most of Italian Art with this guided tour through the Italian collection and biggest masterpieces of the Louvre Museum!
Once you meet your guide at a designated meeting point, you can head off to the museum. The Louvre is the largest museum in the world at over 700 meters along the Seine, and hosts more than 5,000 works of art. Your guide will show you the best of the Italian collection (along with some French pieces) and you will not have to spend your time running around in the maize of rooms and corridors.
Your guide will focus on Canova, Michelangelo, Cimabue, Giotto, Veronese, Géricault, Ingres, and others, and you will definitely see the Venus of Milo, the Nike of Samothrace, Mona Lisa and much more.
- Private guided tour with an official guide
- Permanent collection
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci
- Temporary exhibitions
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Children (0-12): free
- Youth (13-17): reduced rate for the tour, the entrance ticket is free
Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris
Meet your guide at the Place du Carrousel, next to the big statue of Louis XIV on his horse. Your guide will have a big blue rounded badge of Napoleone Tour. Metro stop: Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (line 1, 7)
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci is NOT included in the ticket
- This tour does not include temporary exhibitions
- This tour needs confirmation from the supplier
- Minimum adults: 2
Everyday except Tuesday
At 10.00am, 2.00pm or 6.00pm
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel ...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Bacon en toutes lettres’ (Francis Bacon: Books and Painting), an excep...
Get ready for two hours of art and culture with this private guided tour of Musée d'Orsay.First you ...
You think you know everything about chocolate? Visit Choco-Story Paris, the Chocolate Museum! Dive i...
EXPOSITIONS TEMPORAIRES:Vincenzo Gemito (1852-1929). Le sculpteur de l’âme napolitaine. 15 octobre 2...
Visit the permanent collections of the Centre Pompidou with an expert guide.The Centre Pompidou now ...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
Forget everything you know about the French Revolution. We’re taking you far beyond just names and d...
Paris is the most photographed city in the world, but do you feel like your images don't match up to...