Sightseeing cruise on the Seine
- A 1-hour audio commented cruise on the Seine
- Pass by the most exquisite sights of Paris
- Departure every 30 minutes
Discover the magic of the banks of the Seine and the most prestigious monuments of Paris.
Get on board one of our 'Bateaux-Mouches' near the Alma bridge and discover the most impressive landmarks of the city center: the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Conciergerie and many other exquisite sights of Paris.
Relax and cruise peacefully along the world's famous river Seine listening to the audio commentary. You will learn the anecdotes and history of the monuments you pass by.
- 1-hour cruise
- Route map in 20 languages
- Recorded commentaries in English, French, Spanish
- Food and drinks
- No stops when on board (round-trip)
- Children under 4: free
- Children 5-12: reduced (ticket to be purchased on site)
56 Port de la Conférence, 75008 Paris, France
Cruise leaves from Port de la Conférence located near the right bank of the river, near the Alma bridge. Metro stop: Alma-Marceau (line 9). Runs daily every 45 minutes from 10.15am to 10.30pm.
- The departure hours may be modified due to climate changes or season rush hours
- This is a round-trip cruise with no stops
- Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable
- From April 1 to September 30
- Daily departures at 10.15am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.15pm, 1.00pm, 1.45pm, 2.30pm, 3.00pm, 3.30pm, 4.00pm, 4.30pm, 5.00pm, 5.30pm, 6.00pm, 6.30pm, 7.00pm and every 20 minutes from 7.00pm to 10.30pm
- From October 1 to March 31
- Daily departures at 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 1.45pm, 2.30pm, 3.15pm, 4.00pm, 4.45pm, 5.30pm, 6.15pm, 7.00pm, 7.45pm, 8.30pm, 9.20pm
- Extra departures during weekends from 10.15am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...