Skip-the-line guided tour of Orsay Museum
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
The Musée d’Orsay is an architectural marvel as well as a collection of the world’s most famous painters from Monet and Renoir to Degas and Van Gogh. Skip the lines with our guides on and join our guided museum tour. Consider booking our Thursday evening option to avoid the crowds if possible. Our charming young guides will lead you through this repurposed, century-old train station and explore the artistic evolutions that led to the Impressionists and their vibrant, colorful works.
From Manet’s scandalous “Luncheon on the Grass” to Renoir’s “Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette,” our engaging guides will discuss the Impressionists and their techniques. We’ll discuss those who came right before them like Millet and “The Gleaners” as well as their legacy carried on by the likes of Van Gogh, as visible in his “Bedroom in Arles.” And of course we’ll check out works by Monet himself, including his famous poppies. Think windmills, lily pads, and ballerinas.
Highlights generally include: (if artwork is not on loan or being restored etc.)
- Manet’s Luncheon on the Grass
- Renoir’s Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette
- Monet’s Poppy Field and Waterlilies
- Van Gogh’s Bedroom in Arles
- Degas’s Ballerinas
- Millet’s The Gleaners
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Musée d'Orsay, 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris
Meet your guide 10 minutes prior to your tour starting time at the Rhinoceros statue located on the riight side of the Museum.
- Tour minimum participants required: 2 people (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- High/Moderate amount of walking is involved
- NOT available for people with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring quiet or restricted right to speak inside. Some collections may vary along the year
Tuesday to Saturday
Departure at 10.00am or 1.30pm
5.00pm option on Thursday nights
Get ready for two hours of art and culture with this private guided tour of Musée d'Orsay.First you ...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Planning a visit to one of the world’s greatest art collections calls for special attention. With ov...
Experience two Paris icons with one ticket as you accompany a professional guide around the Louvre m...
What bookworm wouldn’t drop everything for a chance to stroll past the very cafés where Hemingway an...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum and a city tour of Paris by panor...