Skip-the-line ticket to the Rodin Museum
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
The Musée Rodin is one of the most enchanting places in Paris. It is set in the Hôtel Biron, an 18th-century mansion with a garden that covers nearly three hectares. The museum houses works by Auguste Rodin, and was recently renovated with a newly designed layout focusing on the artist’s creative process; the garden, laid out around monuments by Rodin, is a heaven of peace.
The masterpieces on display include The Kiss and The Thinker as well as works by Rodin’s muse, Camille Claudel. In 1908, Rodin moved into the Hôtel Biron where he also worked, exhibited and received visitors. A visit to the Musée Rodin will be a highlight of your stay in Paris.
5 November 2019 - 22 March 2020
Though little known in France, Barbara Hepworth — who frequented artists such as Henry Moore, Picasso and Kandinsky — revolutionized sculpture with her development of a new aesthetic sensibility. Her abstract works, imbued with poetic purity, aspire to an ideal, peaceful world. The Musée Rodin’s tribute exhibition to Hepworth will present these sculptures, with their combination of solid and void; visitors who see these compelling artworks will find them hard to forget.
FREE ADMISSION on presentation of valid ID with photo:
- The first Sunday of the month - From October 1st to March 31st
- EU residents aged 18-25 (inclusive)
- Teachers in French primary and secondary schools
- Teachers and students at the École du Louvre (excluding unenrolled students and students in evening classes or in-service training)
- Civilian and military disabled persons with a guest or helper
- Beneficiaries of the RSA, ASS, CMU or ASPA
- Practising teachers of art, history of art and archaeology, visual arts, applied arts and art history
- University and state school art students up to age 30 (inclusive) enrolled in architecture, history of art, archaeology, visual arts, graphic arts, museum, heritage and landscape, excluding students at evening classes or University of the Third Age (France)
- Students at the Institut National du Patrimoine or the École Nationale des Chartes, and university graduates in restoration (France)
- Active or retired staff of the Ministère de la Culture et de la Communication (accompanied by one person)
- Members of ICOM / ICOMOS / CIMAM
- Staff of the Institut National d’Histoire de l’Art
- French and international journalists, art critics and art press union members
- Professional artists (painters, sculptors, engravers)
- RMN (Réunion des Musées Nationaux) guides and lecturers, national guide-interpreters (and permanent assistants), regional guide-interpreters from the Ile de France (and permanent assistants), specialist art and history guides (villes et pays d'art et d'histoire)
- Members of the Société des Amis du Musée Rodin and the La Source - Rodin - Grand Paris association
Musée Rodin, 77 rue de Varenne, 75007 Paris
PRINT your ticket and scan it at the entrance of the Museum during opening hours: the museum, garden, temporary exhibition, gift shop and bar are open from 10.00am to 5.45pm, from Tuesday to Sunday. Last admission at 5.15pm | Closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December | Closed from 4.45pm on 24 and 31 December. Metro : Varenne (line 13) or Invalides (line 13, line 8).
- Skip-the-line ticket valid until 24 November 2020
- Free admission the first Sunday of the month (From October 1st to March 31st)
- A single ticket gives access to the Permanent Collections shown in the Hôtel Biron, but also to the Sculptures Garden and the current Temporary Exhibition
- Tickets are valid for one year from the day of your purchase and for a single use
- If you have access to a ticket with a reduced price, you need to buy it directly at the museum
- Wheelchairs are available to visitors from the cloakroom
- Cancellation: no refund, no exchange
Open daily except Mondays
Museum, garden and shop: open from 10.00am to 6.30pm
Last admission at 5.15pm
Closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
The museum will close on 24 and 31 December at 4.45pm
In winter, the garden closes at the sundown
The Rodin museum is held in the Hôtel Biron, a jewel of Parisian rocaille architecture with a park t...
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Bacon en toutes lettres’ (Francis Bacon: Books and Painting), an excep...
You think you know everything about chocolate? Visit Choco-Story Paris, the Chocolate Museum! Dive i...
The Musée Maillol is presenting the most important collection of the works of Aristide Maillol, an a...
Immerse yourself in a truly French art-de-vivre with an unique olfactory journey to the Fragonard Pe...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Ever wondered if it was possible to (re)discover the world around us using our five senses? Immerse ...
Enjoy an easy-going itinerary past the best highlights and hidden gems to discover the Sacred-Heart ...
The only place in the world that is able to grow and produce Champagne is just outside of Paris! Joi...