Skip-the-line tickets for the Louvre and guidance to Mona Lisa
- Avoid the lines to enter the Louvre Museum
- Get taken directly to Da Vinci's legendary portrait of the Mona Lisa
- Explore the museum's art treasures independently
Make your way to the Louvre Museum to meet an English-speaking member of staff at the designated meeting point. Then, get escorted to the priority entrance and skip the very long lines to get in. Your escort will accompany you in a group, and then take you directly to the Mona Lisa.
Get important information about the Louvre Museum that will help your visit as you make your way to Da Vinci's legendary portrait painting. Upon arrival, admire the mystery of the masterpiece and bid farewell to your escort. You are now free to explore the museum at your own pace to look at the thousands of other works of art at your complete leisure.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Advice about the Louvre Museum
- Guidance directly to the Mona Lisa
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Audio guide (available to rent at the museum)
- Youth (10-17 years old)
- Child (3-9 years old)
Boutique Souvenirs, 162 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris.
Meet us 15 minutes before departure time at Boutique Souvenirs located on the left of the foreign exchange counter at 162 Rue de Rivoli.
- This is not a guided tour. A guide will take you through the skip-the-line entrance and take you directly to the Mona Lisa. You will not have a personal ticket as the guide will have a group ticket that allows you to skip the line. It is a single entry ticket. Once you have exited the Louvre Museum, you will not be able to re-enter.
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the Louvre Museum
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays
- The museum admission is free on first Sunday of each month (October to March)
Everyday except Tuesday
Departure at 09.00am, 01.00pm, 04.30pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...