Skip-the-Line tickets to Versailles Palace and breakfast at Restaurant ore
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
For a twist on the typical Versailles tour, book this experience that starts with breakfast at Ore, an Alain Ducasse restaurant at the palace. After your meal, explore the palace at your own pace with a skip-the-line ticket and audio guide.
When you reach the Palace of Versailles, go directly to the restaurant 'ore'. You'll enjoy a succulent French breakfast in this restaurant managed by Alain Ducasse.
After you finished your breakfast, our staff will lead you straight to in front of the queue to skip all the lines and get you inside the palace. Then, you will be free to visit the palace at your own path. You may discover the sumptuous place and the beautiful rooms of the palace with your audio guide.
After the visit, walk into the gardens to discover the surprising fountains hidden in the bushes. Those fountains can only be seen from April to October and will need an additional fee. You can also ask your guide about the temporary exhibitions inside the palace that you will be able to access without any additional charge.
Important: Breakfast and only chateau option includes garden entrance only on Wednesday and Thursday between March and October, includes all days between November and February. If you would like to visit the garden and Marie Antoinette Domain between March and October, you must book the Option Breakfast and Versailles Pass.
LE LEVER DU ROI
- Your choice of hot or iced drink
- Vegetable or fruit juice
- Toasted ficelle baguette & butter, jam, honey or chocolate spread
- 3 mini viennoiserie assortment
- Two organic eggs, pan-seared or scrambled, sausages & tomato
- Audio guide
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation
Ore - Ducasse au château de Versailles, Place D'Armes Château De Versailles, Pavillon Dufour, 1St Floor, 78000 Versailles
Go directly to the restaurant ore located in Pavillon Dufour, 1st floor to enjoy your breakfast before the visit. Please show your ticket at the reception of the restaurant at the time and date indicated on your voucher.
- Breakfast and only chateau option includes garden entrance only on Wednesday and Thursday between March and October, includes all days between November and February
- If you would like to visit the garden and Marie Antoinette Domain between March and October, you must book the Option Breakfast and Versailles Pass
Every day except Monday
Breakfast starts at 9.00 am, 9.30 am, 10.00 am, 10.30 am or 11.00 am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
During this tour, you will discover the "apéritif", Or l'apéro ! As the French say. Wine drinking an...