The Paris Pass®
- Enjoy free entry to over 60 attractions and museums
- See the sights on a free a hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Save time with fast track entry at top Paris attractions and museums
- Get a comprehensive guidebook and a public transport Travelcard
The Paris Pass is the ultimate sightseeing package that will grant you access to over 60 world-famous museums, art galleries, and monuments in Paris for 2, 4, or 6 days.
You’ll have free and fast-track access to top museums, including the Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Centre Pompidou and Grevin Wax Museum. Your pass also includes fast track access to the top attractions, a free hop-on, hop-off bus tour, unlimited travel in central Paris and a 120+ page guidebook full of top tips for exploring Paris.
- Paris Museum Pass - free entrance to over 60 world-famous museums and monuments
- Paris Attractions Pass - free entry to popular attractions
- Free hop-on hop-off bus tour of Paris
- Paris Visite Travelcard - unlimited travel on the metro, buses and RER within central Paris
- Fast track entry at a selection of the busiest museums and attractions
- 120+ page guidebook with a map and directions as well as loads of helpful tips and hints
- Special offers at shops and restaurants in central Paris.
- Children (ages 4-11)
- Teenagers (ages 12-17)
Big bus Ticket Shop, 11 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris, France
Redeem your voucher at the Big Bus ticket shop. Opening Times: Open all year = 9:30 -18:30
- Museums can be visited multiple times
- Attractions may only be visited once
- The Paris Pass does not permit access to temporary exhibitions or guided visits
- State Museums in Paris are free to visitors under 26 from EU countries. Visitors claiming free entry in this manner will need to queue for a ticket and show ID proving their age and nationality. Remember: Paris Pass holders get the luxury of fast track entry!
- The Paris Visite Travelcard benefits:
- Unlimited journeys on all Paris Metros, RER, Buses, Trams, SNCF Overland Suburban Trains and the Montmartre Funicular
- Covers zones 1-3, the whole of central Paris
- Valid for the entire duration of your Paris Pass
- Valid for use on consecutive days for the duration you select: 2, 4 or 6 days
- At the end of the validity period, the pass will expire and you will no longer be entitled to free entry at attractions or transportation
- Please note that a day is based on a calendar day. If you first use your pass at 4.00pm on Monday, it counts as one full day
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Enjoy your magical day in Disneyland® Paris without worrying about time constraints with this packag...
Get a total overall view of Paris with this tour combining a tour of Paris in a panoramic bus, a vis...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Venture to Bruges, the “Venice of the north,” whenever you choose. An audioguide will take you on a ...
Paris at Night is said to be the most beautiful city in the world. The best way to enjoy a night in ...
The Premium Pass gives you access to the overall experience including a visit to the Parc des Prince...