Tour of the Palace and the Trianon with lunch and transportation from Paris
- See the palace, grand and petit Trianon, and the Queen's hamlet
- Discover the main royal apartments and the Hall of Mirrors
- Lunch in the park of Versailles, close to the Grand Canal
- Express access, Paris transfer and a professional guide
Miss none of Versailles’s many glories with this comprehensive ticket that includes expert commentary from a local guide. You’ll experience:
- The state apartments, with the Hall of Mirrors, the queen's bedroom and the reception halls
- A guided tour of the palace in combination with the grand and petit Trianon castles
- The Hameau de la Reine, where Marie-Antoinette relaxed
- Free time to stroll in the French-style gardens designed by André Le Nôtre
- Lunch in the park near the Grand Canal at La Petite Venise restaurant
- A view of the newly restored theatre
- Paris-Versailles-Paris transfer in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance to Versailles and both Trianon palaces (reservation fee for the guided tour inside the palace), Marie-Antoinette's hamlet and entrance to the gardens
- Lunch at the restaurant La Petite Venise located in the park of Versailles, close to the Grand Canal (drinks included)
- Entrance ticket to the park and parking space for the bus
- The services of a licensed multilingual guide with individual earphones
- Children (0-2): free
- Children (3-17):reduced
PARISCityVISION Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- A good pair of walking/flat shoes is recommended. No high heels
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Pushchairs are forbidden in the palace and the two Trianon palaces
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
This tour allows you to experience everything Paris has to offer and to visit the fabulous Palace an...
Experience the magical atmosphere of the City of Lights. See the beauty of the Eiffel Tower at night...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Explore the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris with an expert guide and visit the one-of-a-kind n...
Come and explore the Yves Saint Laurent Museum while it is closed to the public. Enjoy the privilege...