Versailles audioguided tour with Breakfast at Ore from Paris
- A unique breakfast at ore-Ducasse at Château de Versailles
- Skip-the-line access to the Versailles Palace
- Audioguided visit of the State Apartments and Hall of Mirrors
- Round trip transportation from Paris by minivan
Your time in France is not complete without experiencing the grandeur of the prestigious Palace of Versailles, classified for 30 years as a World Heritage site.
With our half-day trip in small group, start your excursion by having a delicious French breakfast at ore-Ducasse at Château de Versailles. The morning light makes you feel like you are living a timeless experience in this exceptional setting. On the menu, savory mini French pastries, toasted ficelle baguettes, cakes, hot drink, and fresh fruit juice...
After your meal, enjoy the exclusive priority access of "ore" to skip all the lines and get you straight inside the Palace of Versailles. You will be free to explore the ornate State Apartments and the dazzling Hall of Mirrors of the Palace at your own pace with our exclusive audioguide, while immersing yourself in the history of the Sun King Louis XIV and the French court in Versailles!
Finally, you will have the possibility to take a stroll into the magnificent gardens to admire their impressive architecture and the rich floral diversity.
- Breakfast at ore-Ducasse at château de Versailles
- Entrance ticket to the Versailles Palace
- Audioguided visit of the Versailles Palace available in 10 languages
- Entrance ticket to the Gardens, on Musical Gardens’ and Musical Fountains’ days
- Services of an experienced driver-guide
- Round-trip transportation from Paris by minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (3-10years): reduced
- Baby (0-2years): free
PARIS CITY VISION TOUR EIFFEL Agency, 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS
Customers need to check-in at the tour operator agency near the Eiffel Tower at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Small-group tour of 8 people max
- Unique entrance in the Palace: any exit is final
- Baby strollers are forbidden inside the Palace
- The access through the Palace is not suitable for people with walking difficulties
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the Palace
- Audioguided visit of the Versailles Palace, available in 10 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Tuesday and Saturday
Departure at 8.00am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Discover the heart of Paris as Parisians know and live it. Walk through the medieval part of the Lat...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...