Visit Mont Saint-Michel and its Abbey from Paris
- Discover the wonders of Mont Sain-Michel on a one-day guided tour
- Visit the abbey with an audio guide
- See one of Normandy's most famous landscapes
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- A good bargain - see more for less
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
Discover in one day Mont Saint-Michel's marvels with this guided tour departing from Paris. You'll visit at your leisure the island and the entrance ticket to the Abbay includes an audioguide.
Built between sand and sky, the Mont-Saint-Michel represents one of the most amazing middle ages creation. You will fall under the spell of the beauty of the landscape. Considered as a great feat of monastic architecture, the Abbey is built upon the bay's lonesome rock and becomes completely isolated at high-tide when the tiny island seems to emerge out of the water. During the day trip, you will discover the medieval city, the Abbey, and all tourist places of the site.
Before starting your tour, our guide will introduce you the town and abbey as well as suggesting some worthwhile itineraries through the ramparts, museums and the bustling narrow streets...
- Audio guide
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
France Tourisme/Paris Tourism Agency, 6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny, 75001 Paris
Meet us at our agency located near the Louvre Museum 15 minutes before departure time indicated on your ticket.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus or minibus with a professionnal guide
- Audio guided visit of the Abbey
- Free visit of the Mont St Michel
- Lunch not included
Departure at 7.15am
Return and arrival in Paris at 9.15pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...